Ensign
Hello

Im starting this thread for the newbies who have set autoblame in the chat windows to defend their "superior skills and toolz". This is also so no one has to do any planning or thinking when you could get out of your starship and walk across the nanite spheres to the gateway. Please feel free to add anything that the censor wont *(&( out and creativity is a plus.

You are such a noob (I sorta feel neglected if someone does not throw that out once a match)

I am the only one who is doing any damage (said from the skittle boat with at least three flavors of beams)

Read the wiki (said from the master of cut and paste in TOS Enterprise)

I am too good to be involved in this team (said by the AFK'er who wants to have a moral reason for getting the reward and watching TNG while not doing anything).

Next?
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
04-04-2013, 02:49 PM
The multi beam guy probably is doing most of the damage
Captain
# 3
04-04-2013, 03:16 PM
You DO know that each different color beam has it's own superpower, each enhanced by it's own console.

Right ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Captain
# 4
04-04-2013, 03:36 PM
beat a hive elite with 3 people the other day, was mr super leet mlg in his kumari & his fleet buddy in a fleet patrol that bailed after running their respawn timers up to about a minute before the cubes where even cleared.

that left me, a carrier & a rainbow warrior to finish the cubes to beat both uni's & the queen.
sure it took 25 minutes, but whatever, still pulled a 3 man chain on the elite queen.
If you like the RPG trinity, then you hate MMOs, you hate working, competitive fair PvP, you hate balanced engaging solo content,
and,
you hate PvE "adventure zones". because the trinity is incompatible with any of these.
Rihannsu
# 5
04-04-2013, 03:45 PM
i foresee this thread getting locked and deleted before long due to its charged nature sparking massive arguments, flame-fests, and trolling, but the comments it manages to get before that happens should be fairly entertaining reading
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Klingons use bathtubs as a severe form punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
"You sniveling petaQ!!! If you are late for your shift one more time, you will spend two hours in the bathtub!!."

"WITH SOAP!!"
Captain
# 6
04-04-2013, 06:19 PM
"are you f****ng retarded, tactical captains should not be flying cruisers, you are useless and below me for doing so" -Said by a supposedly-AFK Odyssey pilot in CSE, to my friend.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Captain
# 7
04-04-2013, 06:33 PM
*sits down with a bag of popcorn*
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Empire Veteran
# 8
04-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Beer?

I must say, reading such as above gives me trepidation in re-entering the STF scene.
STO is very much an Adam One culture and completely inarticulate about Adam Two.
Captain
# 9
04-04-2013, 09:21 PM
They nerfed drains too hard, all Science Ships are worthless now. (Sci/Sci Proceeds to sit nose-to-nose with Donatra at 6 km, weapons blazing with her unmoving, unfiring, unshielded, and as her main target for the 2-3 minutes it took the team to kill her)
If you feel Keel'el's effect is well designed, please, for your own safety, be very careful around shallow pools of water.
Empire Veteran
# 10
04-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
You DO know that each different color beam has it's own superpower
Holy crap, that was funny. Thanks for the lol.
Star Trek: Online - Now with 100% more dinosaurs!!