Survivor of Remus
Just like the title says, I wanna here funny and stupid reasons people have /ignored you.

Let me start off with a few.

I did Lowest DPS in a PvP match, With my healer. (70% of all healing done was mine for the whole map)

For telling people how to do the STF in a pug, IE, 10% Rule in infected.

Running ahead of a team to save the optional in CGE.

And

Because new donatra was too hard for someone in my team. I was ignored because I made the STF, and Coordinated it.

Remember NO NAMES
Captain
# 2
04-04-2013, 08:34 PM
For guarding both sides of probes in KASE so my low DPS pug would still be able to get the optional, one guy was annoyed at not being able to just guard 1 side of probes on his own and do nothing else.

DCed in Azure rescue and promtly getting back in game in 1 min later, but an idiot was mad that he was left all alone to fight the Tholians guarding a bop even though I finished them all in seconds after reconecting. Really stupid since anyone should be able to solo the BOP guards.

This might be the stupidest one, I killed a Voquv with a decloaking alpha from a Fleet defiant and got a hate tell then ignore. Like you aren't supposed to kill people in pvp, lol.

I like to kill people AFKing/leeching at the spawn in pvp just to spite them, and got a hate tell and ignore from someone mad that they can't just sit at the spawn without getting killed and reported me for camping. Of course nothing happened.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
04-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Got bitched at and ignored for calling someone rude when they sent me an unsolicited fleet invitation. It's not my fault your mother didn't teach you any manners!
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
04-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fllyraen View Post
Got bitched at and ignored for calling someone rude when they sent me an unsolicited fleet invitation. It's not my fault your mother didn't teach you any manners!
Whats fun about that is if you get an invite and do not accept or decline you can chat in their fleet chat without being on their roster.
Career Officer
# 5
04-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Remember the winter event when chat was full of people spamming offers to buy and sell Bajoran Gratitude Beads?

Somebody I know kinda well was pleading with people to use the exchange or at least take it to the trading channel.

I sarcastically typed "EXCHANGE LOL WUTS THAT"

Got ignored by at least three different people.
Survivor of Remus
# 6
04-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Lol people don't know what sarcasm is xD
Career Officer
# 7
04-05-2013, 01:35 PM
for telling people that if you get within 5k of donatra she cloaks.

try to help some people and look what yeah get...sigh smh
Is hoping that Isis is an adequate replacement for the Sensor Targetting Assault loss we'll experience in Season 9.
Commander
# 8
04-05-2013, 04:46 PM
I said "poop" in the zone chat a "few" times and i got banned for 24 hours.

Subscribed For: 1400+ Days
Captain
# 9
04-05-2013, 04:51 PM
Someone once asked zone chat to explain the Academy Event to them while it was going on and I quoted the game's suggestion to "Ask Professor Mayer for details" because I was busy doing the only thing in the game you need to do on the Dil front. He called me a snob, swore at me, and put me on ignore.

I was disappointed. Usually I have to work much harder than that.

Almost all the people on my own list are ESD lower lifeforms discussing usually one of (i) Nazis (ii) religion (iii) world economics, (iv) black people and why they suck (v) some combination of the above. No coincidence, I usually just stick to DS9 when I have the option.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom

Last edited by tsurutafan01; 04-05-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Career Officer
# 10
04-05-2013, 04:52 PM
The funniest was a year ago when I proved an elitest jerkwad wrong in zone chat about EPS flow regulators and energy weapon drain. Rather than admit defeat, he simply ignored me.

Judging from his tone and word choice beforehand, I imagine he logged off, sulked in a corner and cried while his mommy brought him a juicebox to make him feel better.
@HyperLimited