Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Career Officer
# 11
04-04-2013, 11:35 PM
Hello,

First I would like to thank everybody who has shown support to us in our time of need. Your good will has gone a very long way to helping us make the best out of a horrible situation.

To the person responsible for this, wether for gain or for spite, shame on you. I don't know you and I assume you do not know me. This game is very important to me. I spend nearly 12 hours a day playing.

Pathetic? Yes, I think so, too. I have a degenerative joint condition. Leaving the house is problematic at best. Even playing the game causes me intense pain at times, but as I am mostly housebound, it is my window to a world.

I have chosen to spend the last days of my mobility here. I have spent much money that is difficult for me to come by and spent countless pain filled hours grinding out fleet marks and EC to help build my virtual home. It is not easy for me to find ways to contribute, but I have been working as hard as I can.

You have taken all that away. I'm certain you haven't thought that much about it, but that is what you have done. Mull that over for a little bit. Sure, it is just a game. Yeah, people take it too seriously. What you don't realize is that those of us who have had to make changes to our lives sometimes rely on our entertainment to help us make the best out of bad situations. So, while you may take what you have done lightly, you have seriously impacted my life.

I don't know if you are reading. I don't know if you even care if you are. Still, I felt the need to clue you in on what karma you have incurred. I don't believe pleading to your better nature would be effective, as what you have done is so low, but perhaps you have one. If you do, perhaps knowing this will make you come to your senses, and end this trouble for all of us.

It has been a long and trying night. I have been up all night supporting and being supported by my fleeties. I put on my strong face for them. They have been working on this fleet for longer then I. Yet, I am crushed by this. I am overwhelmed and need some rest. Tomorrow is another day.

Thanks again to the STO community for their support. You cannot realize the joy it instills in my heart,
KimmyM
I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!

Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard