Captain
# 1 Oh! Hey dere! Howshegoinbyes?
04-04-2013, 06:38 PM
I managed to snag some wifi time and decided to check in on the only game I like more than "Waking Mars".

I have admit that I was wrong. I said there'd just be an FE and here they go and drop a whole faction on us. Plus more KDF stuff?! Wow. Plus the addition of warpcores to the mix? New HUDs. New traits? New maps?! New missions?!

Seriously Cryptic. You done blown my expectations away, you did.

I'm not happy Leadership got nerfed since my Science ship is based around it, but I'll adapt. Or maybe delete him for a Romulan... I might not have to since well be getting a Romulan only slot I bet. But maybe for the nice costumes alone? Anything is better than the Stooge haircut and 80s sofa upholstery costumes.

TNG was great drama, but man, it sucked at costume design.
I'd hate to play a species beholden to fashion choices made before Friends was a TV show.

Anyway, I trust everyone is crazy happy with the changes and aren't producing any whine threads about a faction they haven't played yet. I'm afraid I haven't the time to go through the rest if the forums to see a of the mature, well reasoned responses to the expansion that hasn't fully happened yet.

May we see each other again on the Epohh fields sooner rather than later!

*hugznkisses*
# 2
04-04-2013, 06:49 PM
I'd avoid browsing the forums completely if I were you. Just read the blogs and use the Dev Tracker and you'll be good.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Career Officer
# 3
04-04-2013, 06:50 PM
LOL, my kid brother had the 80's laser tag set back then.Guess what the Romulans were using as their plasma pistol props.......
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Captain
# 4
04-04-2013, 08:04 PM
Oh hey, one of my favorite forumites is still alive!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Republic Veteran
# 5
04-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Why didn't someone tag him now 4 more months of winter.

Captain
# 6
04-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Didn't think of that.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 7
04-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
Anyway, I trust everyone is crazy happy with the changes and aren't producing any whine threads about a faction they haven't played yet. I'm afraid I haven't the time to go through the rest if the forums to see a of the mature, well reasoned responses to the expansion that hasn't fully happened yet.
Yes. <_<

Of course. >_>

Everybody's thrilled.

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Career Officer
# 8
04-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Yes. <_<

Of course. >_>

Everybody's thrilled.
Picard,"What is it councillor Troi?"

Deanna,"Captain ,I am sensing..sarcasm,deep dark, sarcasm..."
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Captain
# 9
04-06-2013, 11:14 PM
"I've sensed a disturbance in the Sarcasm, as if a thousand voices suddenly sighed and rolled their eyes."

Captain
# 10
04-08-2013, 07:49 PM
I can understand.

Cryptic had a perfect opportunity to turn the game into Romulans Online and they ignored it like they did their chances to turn it into KDF Online, and Starfleet PvP online, and EVE Online.

Tears power the game.