Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
04-05-2013, 05:48 AM
I have already started to build like this idea for a while, since 21th March, when the details has been released. Although, I have some thoughts about the leadership and ranks, firstly.

Here are they:

Firstly, the leadership and the ranks. I suppose the best to hold the romulan style. That means the leadership like as the Senate (what could include the founders of the fleet and later more players), and the Preator, who is voted by the Senate, would coordinate the operation of the Senate. The Senate would decide by voting as I said it above. Further to determine the rules and to choose the Preator. The Preator would be elected for 2 or 3 months. Then a new one would be chosen.

Secondly, the ranks, as I think it would look like (distributed to the 7 ranks):
Rank7 is the "Preator". (The Moderator of the Senate. Elected from the Senators and by the Senators.)
Rank6 is the "Senator". (Member of the Senate, one of the founders or committed players to help in growing and developing.)
Rank5 is the "Admiral" . (This rank for those players, who are veterans in PvP or Coaches on PvP Boot Camp.)
Rank4 is the "Commander" . (This rank for those players, who has great experience in PvP, because, for example playing for a long time.)
Rank3 is the "Subcommander" . (This rank for those players, who are advanced players in PvP.)
Rank2 is the "Centurion" . (Completely member of the fleet.)
Rank1 is the "Sublieutenant" . (The probation rank for the new invited players, Probation is approximately 1 week, including that if the player is online and friendly to the fleetmates...)

Additionally, the fleet's events could include maybe house cups for prize or simply just going pvp in premade teams. I do think they would love better than ever the PvP, if you are in a premade team, you have better feelings, I guess, because I have when an organized team I am in. That is the fun as well as the challenge of the PvP.

I hope my thoughts can help in wondering about the fleet. However, I would have two fleetname idea:
First is "Shadow Proclamation" (like as in Doctor Who), and second is "Shadow Century" (this is a little bit more romulan).

I think I may join to this romulan pvp oriented fleet in May.

See you in queues!
----------------------------------------------------
Hussar Guardian Forces
Career Officer
# 22
04-05-2013, 06:51 AM
I like Havem's idea.

But personally, my first toon is likely going to be Fed as i have access to all T4 stuff right now.

Once i have some idea what i'm doing then i'll look at my options.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-05-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm also planning for a fed-romulan character, at first a tactical one, because of loving the norexan class. However I will have another romulan character that is also fed. So I do sign up as well, with my ideas above, if it is going to be fed-romulan fleet, hopefully.
----------------------------------------------------
Hussar Guardian Forces
Commander
# 24
04-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Sign me up
# 25
04-05-2013, 01:40 PM
http://sto.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=858671

Figured the DD would be a tier 4.. Disappointed they are stating it's good for people who like to fly Battle Cruisers... if they make it a Romulan Copy and paste of the Negh'var I'll be EXTREMELY Disappointed!
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Captain
# 26
04-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Memory Beta seems to have the most cohesive list of Romulan ranks, so we're looking at something like the following:

Romulan Rnak Structure:

Federation = Romulan

Ensign = Sub-Lieutenant
Lieutenant = Lieutenant
Lietenant Commander = Sub-Centurion
Commander = Centurion
Captain = Commander
Rear Admiral = Field Primus
Vice Admiral = High Centurion
Captain
# 27
04-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
http://sto.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=858671

Figured the DD would be a tier 4.. Disappointed they are stating it's good for people who like to fly Battle Cruisers... if they make it a Romulan Copy and paste of the Negh'var I'll be EXTREMELY Disappointed!
I'm more concerned about the lack of Sci, or potentionally a BC/EBC for the folks that invented the stuff to begin with.

Still, they were pretty generic descriptions and unclear what the end spec's will be.
[Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
Random Quote from Kerrat
"Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
C&H Fed banter
Captain
# 28
04-05-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm expecting a lot of universal boff slots myself. If warbirds make up the backbone of the fleet, then they're probably multi-mission by necessity.
Captain
# 29
04-06-2013, 07:43 AM
Havam, if you can redesign for romies that would be great, and if you got some structured fleet for us to use then even better. But like i said, we just interested people to sign up, and we`ll see if this can be realistic put in action.

This lives or dies with the numbers we get.
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Captain
# 30
04-06-2013, 07:50 AM
Channel made for this: romulan pvp
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!