Lieutenant
Captain Koren is modeled as a gray haired old woman but says that she was conceived during the Dominion War and born immediately after, which would put her at only 34 years old. Meanwhile, troop leader Commander K'Tek--a much younger looking man--states that he has been serving in countless military actions for the past 60 years. And then you have the junior officer Lieutenant B'Elem and chief engineer Lt. Cmdr. Tarol sharing the same model.

You might want to see about fixing all this if possible before the event ends. The purely-decorative reward bat'leth looks snazzy, though.
Career Officer
# 2
04-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Someone pays a lot of attention to things! Great job! Sadly it will probably take years for it to get fixed, if at all.
Captain
# 3
04-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Well... At least we now have a name for that hot Bortas captain.

Now if we can fix her age, even better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Captain
# 4
04-05-2013, 05:46 PM
"WORKING AS INTENDED!!!!"

Still though you think they would have noticed some of the things like that. Good catch.
Career Officer
# 5 Captain's chair
04-08-2013, 09:53 AM
I was rather disturbed by the number of people I saw sitting in Captain Koren's lap. Apparently, if you get close enough to the captain's chair, you can sit in it.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Lieutenant
# 6
04-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge1701 View Post
I was rather disturbed by the number of people I saw sitting in Captain Koren's lap. Apparently, if you get close enough to the captain's chair, you can sit in it.
When I did the mission, she wasn't even properly in her chair. She was sitting on the armrest.
Rihannsu
# 7
04-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Looked to me like the characters were showing default KDF NPC models instead of the Bortas uniform illustrated in the dev blog. My guess is that's also why the complexion, hair color, and so forth don't match the dialogue.
Rihannsu
# 8
04-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Interesting... on Tribble they have the Bortas costumes and the custom appearances, so the "default NPC costumes" problem seems to be a Holodeck issue.