Career Officer
# 1 Rewards for PvP Bootcamp?
04-05-2013, 09:26 PM
I thought we were supposed to get our respec and title in the in-game mail today?

"Each of these graduates will receive a free respec token, which will come to their in-game inbox by Friday of this week, in addition to a unique in-game title!" - Blog Post by Sargon

I logged in and didn't see anything in my mail for it. Did we get them or was I left off the list by accident?
Ensign
# 2
04-05-2013, 11:54 PM
I didn't receive one as well but my 4th round coach said that the coach's ones took a few weeks to get sent out.But it would have been useful to have some sort of public attendance record we could have checked for this reason

Last edited by kelern; 04-06-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Captain
# 3
04-06-2013, 06:24 AM
I got mine last night.

stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More!
It's about time. DEVS NEED ACCOUNTABILITY.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Sargon posted that the rewards has been sent out. If u did not get, but you were there on all sessions, then send him an in-game mail.

See you in queues!
----------------------------------------------------
Hussar Guardian Forces
Ensign
# 5
04-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Ok sent a mail ingame,included the names of the coach's to try and show that i was really there.Seems odd to have this problem what with all the coach's meant to be taking an attendance
Career Officer
# 6
04-06-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelern View Post
Ok sent a mail ingame,included the names of the coach's to try and show that i was really there.Seems odd to have this problem what with all the coach's meant to be taking an attendance
Actually the fault was mine. This term our way of logging several hundred people turning up X4 and picking out the ones who made it to all of them or to makeup sessions in order to earn the rewards was a bit fiddly. I was responsible for sorting out part of the list and totally drew a blank. I'm really sorry for the delay.
Ensign
# 7
04-06-2013, 11:14 AM
No problem,i wasn't meaning to get on at anyone for it,these things happen.Wasn't in any rush for the reward,was in it for the lessons mainly
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 8
04-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Sargon supplied me with the first batch of names and attendance records. Those who were marked as being there all 4 sessions were sent an in-game email from me earlier in the week -- it contained a congratulatory message and codes to redeem your graduation gift If you were not emailed and were at all 4 sessions, please reach out to Sargon so he can investigate and let me know.

Congrats to all our grads!! The devs and I are very proud of you all and are grateful for your support.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
Career Officer