Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
Well I just want to say that was a blast. Thanks to the organizers and all the peeps for participating.

And three cheers are the winners to round one! Hip Hip Horah!

I am definitely looking forward to more events such as this one.
Commander
# 2
04-06-2013, 04:32 PM
yes, THANKS a bunch Naz. You did a fantastic job running a very well organized and well thought out tournament!. I definitely look forward to taking part in future tournaments organized by you!
Lieutenant
# 3
04-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Yeah good job organizing the tourney, keep em coming!

Thanks!

Cubeageddon - You are the last hope. Find it in the Foundry!
The Space Race - An alternate to PVP - In Foundry Now!
Captain
# 4
04-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Indeed, a big thank you to naz, to the pvp boot camp server, to all participants and all the teams
It was funny and it was good to see a lot of good pvpers in one server pewpewing together

Our team was in a very hard group, but we tried to fight at our best against hobos, furys and inners, great matches (damn hobos )

See you around guys
| CSI - Confederazione Stellare Italiana | @NandoPC |
Captain
# 5
04-06-2013, 07:28 PM
Congrats, Naz. You did a great service to the community my friend.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Captain
# 6
04-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Thank you Naz for creating this tournament, it was a great experience for all players.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Retired STO Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
PvP: PvP Boot Camp, the best newbie oriented training initiative in STO!
Empire Veteran
# 7
04-06-2013, 07:50 PM
I am blown away by the turn out for this event. > 100 people showed up to witness and participate. That is well beyond anything I have seen in the 3 years I have been playing.

Hats off to you Naz for your time planning this event. Everything was very organized. I am in shock! Very freaking awesome!

Cheers to everyone who participated in this event and cheers to many more like it. This is exactly what PVP needs. We, as the community have to get what we can from this game. We cannot rely on PWE and Cryptic. We have to show them PVP is alive and well and hopefully PVP will remain a area of fun in the game.

!!!
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Captain
# 8
04-07-2013, 02:31 AM
I am taken away by the turnout I had. I honestly wasn't expecting more than 12 teams to turn up. This is one of the few times where I am extremely happy to be out and out wrong.

This couldn't have been possible without any of you guys. I take my hat off to all of you who participated and turned up as reserves. I had a good time organising it and making new friends. Best bit I found was that old rivalries were put aside for the night for something great to occur for the community as a whole.

Thanks again guys and definitely looking forward to next time.
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Career Officer
# 9
04-07-2013, 05:52 AM
I agree with this sentiment.

Well done Naz, a great job organizing this tournament.

An amazing turnout by 20 teams (over 100 players with 5 per team + alternates and back ups!!).

Also thanks to xtremenoob1 for the use of the TS server.

And lastly, good luck to the semi-finalists. Some ferocious competition in there.

Captain
# 10
04-07-2013, 09:04 AM
A very good job Naz we are all very proud of what you did for the community <3

I've never in all these years that I've played this game seen such a successful tournament going in such a short period of time.

Q'LAPPAAAAAA