Ensign
# 11
04-06-2013, 02:52 PM
same here. sent email to sargon.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
04-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Would love to send Sargon an email to get my prize. Um...what's his @handle?
Career Officer
# 13
04-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonulinu2 View Post
Would love to send Sargon an email to get my prize. Um...what's his @handle?
I tried the same. So far the game doesn't think @grandstudent1 exists. So if you can read this Sargon, I would love to get my rewards for attending the 4 sessions. Naz was my coach for the first 3 sessions, but deadpool was for the last one. I was probably one of the only people flying a Galaxy-X. My @handle is @kahn. I really have no further proof than that, other than my registration posts for the 4 sessions.

Please investigate and let me know. Thanks!

edit: I noticed it was @gradstudent1 instead of grandstudent... I sent an in-game message as well.

Last edited by drudgy; 04-06-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
04-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drudgy View Post
edit: I noticed it was @gradstudent1 instead of grandstudent... I sent an in-game message as well.
Thanks!
Career Officer
# 15
04-07-2013, 01:12 AM
Just sent a mail @gradstudent1 as well, hopefully that will clear things up.

Vornek@oberlerchner123 - Join Date: July 2008
Captain
# 16
04-07-2013, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drudgy View Post
I tried the same. So far the game doesn't think @grandstudent1 exists. So if you can read this Sargon, I would love to get my rewards for attending the 4 sessions. Naz was my coach for the first 3 sessions, but deadpool was for the last one. I was probably one of the only people flying a Galaxy-X. My @handle is @kahn. I really have no further proof than that, other than my registration posts for the 4 sessions.

Please investigate and let me know. Thanks!

I have been receiving emails from most of you and will be answering them shortly.

@gradstudent1 is the correct @handle. Otherwise, just send me a "real" email at my Gmail account: sargon.priorityone@gmail.com

My apologies to you all, again, for the attendance mistakes. A number of explanations could be given (student showing up late and the coach forgetting to add the player to attendance, coach forgetting attendance, etc.), but we will work with you to confirm the days that aren't showing up on our records.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus

Last edited by gradstudent1; 04-07-2013 at 05:44 AM.
Career Officer
# 17
04-07-2013, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Sargon supplied me with the first batch of names and attendance records. Those who were marked as being there all 4 sessions were sent an in-game email from me earlier in the week -- it contained a congratulatory message and codes to redeem your graduation gift If you were not emailed and were at all 4 sessions, please reach out to Sargon so he can investigate and let me know.

Congrats to all our grads!! The devs and I are very proud of you all and are grateful for your support.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hi,

I attended all four sessions:

For PVP Boot Camp Number 2 Reg Number is: 469
For PVP Boot Camp Number 2 Reg Number is: 16
For PVP Boot Camp Number 3 Reg Number is: 3
For PVP Boot Camp Number 4 Reg Number is: 15

Unfortunately I have not received any in game email!

Cheers,

BSJ

Edit: Email Sent to Sargon. Thanks.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)

Last edited by bugspatteredjack; 04-07-2013 at 06:49 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
04-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Any word on this? I sent an in-game email and have not heard back.

I have screenshots of scores from the pvp battles we did in the last three sessions if that would help.
Captain
# 19
04-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabelgrave View Post
Any word on this? I sent an in-game email and have not heard back.

I have screenshots of scores from the pvp battles we did in the last three sessions if that would help.
I am slowly responding to your emails. I have gone through about 1/2 of them. The other 1/2 should be sent out tomorrow. In some cases, I will need some of you to confirm a bit of info. Once all the info is confirmed, I will send the new list to Branflakes. Thanks for your patience.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-10-2013, 04:23 PM
For the next group that will do the boot-camp, don't trust your coachs to report that you where there, write down the names of them and your regnumber of all the sessions.
I did all 4 but did not write the names down, now they say i only did 1 and 3 and probably wil get nothing.
Will try to get all my registration numbers, i will be a pain but he is asking for the names of the coaches.

Reg #1: 71
reg #2: 39
reg #3: 85
reg #4: 98

did most of them with chris from tsi, he aslo didn't got his rewards.

Last edited by martin1970giesen; 04-10-2013 at 04:32 PM.