Captain
# 331
04-07-2013, 12:11 AM
Finding time for games is hard, I have a job now. :/
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 332
04-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Finding time for games is hard, I have a job now. :/
Working weekends is bad! That's what weekdays are for.
Captain
# 333
04-09-2013, 11:36 AM
With the new Crystalline Entity event starting Thursday. Will the TFBB be running any CE focuses events over the next few weeks?
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Lieutenant
# 334
04-09-2013, 12:40 PM
I have no doubt that it will.
(Now bacon flavored!)
Captain
# 335
04-09-2013, 06:59 PM
It looks like I'll be pulling double duty again for JC. His raw sense of feedback isn't very well liked.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Starfleet Veteran
# 336
04-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Captain
# 337
04-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captwinters1701 View Post
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
That doesn't work when one side is intent on ridding itself of the other.

According to JC, CE smashing will be the theme for this weekends events.
Captain
# 338
04-13-2013, 10:40 AM
JC has stated today will be CE runs. Whether Fed or KDF, the TFBB plans on getting in a few either side. For anyone interested, Drozana is the meeting place in instance 1 above the door to the inner area of the station. If you don't feel like making the trek to Drozana, just make sure to post your interest in the TFBB chat. 2PM Eastern Time kicks off today's event!
Captain
# 339
04-13-2013, 12:47 PM
As posted by JC over on 10ites.com.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW
For today's TFBB event, we ran a couple of the revamped Crystal Entity events. We ran one Fed side and one KDF and both went very well. I managed to take first in the Fed side run and second in the KDF side run. This event is available to all level toons so I hope to see more people running this. The revamped CE looks much nicer than the original although the event is far too easy. The reward for 14 Crystal Shards though (14 days of grind per toon) is one a little too nice to pass up. 50k DL ore and 1k FM's sure goes a long way!

Thank you to Shadow_Phoenix, Corban, and Cast for making an appearance at Today's TFBB event! i hope to see you all and more tomorrow for another round of crystal smashing goodness and awesome reward!
Starfleet Veteran
# 340
04-13-2013, 03:20 PM
Sounds like a fun set of runs, hopefully I'll be in the mix again within a couple of weeks, was finally able to order my new computer, so I can replace this one with it's fracked up graphics card. Although the fact it lasted nearly 5 years, is pretty good