Commander
# 21
04-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Someone: What skills are affected by XYZ Deflector?

Me: Right click -> Show info

Someone: Much help.

I get ignored by at least three people after that.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Captain
# 22
04-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Got on someone's wrong side when i explained that because my toon is female.... im not! Bam! Straight to ignore list
Captain
# 23
04-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtern1ty View Post
Typical with people. You need to know only one thing... if she ignored you, means you aren't high on her "Men I masturbate to" list.
Yeah, to be fair, she was never on my list at all... Not a bad looking girl, but her attitude was just so negative, it made her a very unappealing person... If it wasn't for the fact that she's friends with my wife, and it would've been awkward for my wife to explain what i actually thought of her, I would've unfriended her, but instead, I've just hidden her posts, so I don't have to read her self-absorbed woe'th me crap on a daily basis
Career Officer
# 24
04-07-2013, 10:34 AM
There are two that come to mind. One, I got a 24 hour chat ban for mentioning that I ignored some asshat who was fleet recruit spamming every 30 seconds.

The second, I got invited by some random person for a 2 on 2 ground PvP. Assimilated Cruiser I think. Anyway, I like to use the Operative kit and my advanced fleet AP sniper rifle [dmg]x3 [CrtX] in such a situation, and after 4 or 5 times of getting one-shotted after I'd decloak and snipe him (fully buffed, oh the fun!) he proceeded to unleash Navy level profanities at me, rage quit, and ignored me. The guy on my team though it was hilarious.
Career Officer
# 25
04-08-2013, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtern1ty View Post
Also was perm muted in the STORP.org channel for asking, "anyone here who like to found, lead a fleet with me and stay?"
I was in an IRC RP for a while (not Trek related). Someone came in asking in the out-of-character channel for tips for starting their own channel when ours were dead. The guy in charge yelled at the person, saying his channel would never assist another. A few others clapped him on the back for snapping at the person. It was by no means an isolated incident. I left soon after, definitely getting bad vibes.

Some RPers are just elitist. New people have to submit to a hazing and off-topic people get insta-bans. I haven't been able to find a new group I like yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjokruhlica View Post
The second, I got invited by some random person for a 2 on 2 ground PvP. Assimilated Cruiser I think. Anyway, I like to use the Operative kit and my advanced fleet AP sniper rifle [dmg]x3 [CrtX] in such a situation, and after 4 or 5 times of getting one-shotted after I'd decloak and snipe him (fully buffed, oh the fun!) he proceeded to unleash Navy level profanities at me, rage quit, and ignored me. The guy on my team though it was hilarious.
Whenever I get horribly outclassed in PVP, I laugh. I think it's awesome. Sometimes I'll write the person later and ask for tips.
I miss my _.
Lieutenant
# 26
04-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Dominating people in PvP and selling stuff on chat.
U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC 1701-Z
Malivistitisa Class (39-century Federation Class)
Lieutenant
# 27
04-08-2013, 08:31 AM
Yesterday, there was this guy trying to sell me 30 Dominion Boxes for 40k (Lol). So I tell him, I can get them way cheaper than that. So he goes, I'll let you have them for 30k then.
Im like, dude, I can get 30 for 1.5k ec...

So then he calls me a noob and says that he is now my stalker for life. Then he ignores me. Then he unignores me and sends 'haha' and reignores me...

Trolol.
'A few deaths are a tragedy. A few million is a statistic.'
Starfleet Veteran
# 28
04-08-2013, 08:38 AM
I got ignored during the Christmas event. I was posting in the zone chat asking if anyone wanted free stuff (the candles, ornaments and all stuff). I wasn't spamming, didn't really have too, cause the word FREE caught everyone's attention.

But yea, got ignored for giving stuff for free in the season of giving lol
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
This might be the stupidest one, I killed a Voquv with a decloaking alpha from a Fleet defiant and got a hate tell then ignore. Like you aren't supposed to kill people in pvp, lol.
Wait a second.
I was pvp ing with my vo quv and someone on a defiant keep hunting me down.
But i didn't send a hate message i was like: man that guy is good.
Commander
# 30
04-08-2013, 08:44 AM
I don't think I've ever been ignored in this game. Sure I'll get some hateful messages spewed at me, especially during PvP, but I... why should I respond?

Besides, responding to that and then getting rage ignored cuts down on the hilariously entertaining rage PMs I get.

Fanfiction! ZOMG! Read it now!
kate-wintersbite.deviantart.com/art/0x01-Treachery-293641403