Empire Veteran
# 71
02-27-2013, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
At the very least a Negvar 3 pack.
They have been building a C-Store Negvar for 3 years now. By the time it comes out it is going to have 3 full years of effort put into it and be sweeeet.

But I still love the look of the Bortasq. I would have changed the way it functions though.
Or a Regents class huge Neghvar 3pack.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Career Officer
# 72
02-27-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Or a Regents class huge Neghvar 3pack.
Wouldn't a Negh'var the size of a Borg cube have a turnrate of about...3?

(yeah I know it's supposed "only" 2 kilometers long)
Commander
# 73
02-27-2013, 12:06 PM
I would gladly buy KDF ship packs if I would knew the money would be invested back into the faction.
Cryptic's shamefull history with the KDF

http://www.stowiki.org/User:Peregrin...ryptic_Studios
Rihannsu
# 74
02-27-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipagat View Post
Why would the KDF players buy a ship for PVE when they have like 2 episodes and 4 repeatable missions? Especially in the earlier days when said episodes and missions did not even exist?
Is the awareness of how little there actually is to do on the red side that bad that people don't even realize there basically is no PVE. There is so little in fact that they removed the first 25 levels from the faction totally.
You're totally ignoring the exploration clusters and the FEs so that you can focus on "KDF-Only" PvE content in order to push forth the meme of "just how little content there is for KDF" to use the C-store ships in.

After leveling 3 LGs, 3 Capts, 1 CDR and 1 LCDR using ONLY PvE content to level them and without min/maxing my builds or gear while still enjoying the content, I think I know what is and isn't available to the KDF. I also purchased all of the Klingon items available in C-Store including ships, skins and bridges and used them while leveling those 8 characters.

My point stands that unless a C-Store ship is offered that can be used in competitive PvP or eSTFs the majority of KDF players don't bother purchasing the offered ships. And then they spread the word and attitude, while denigrating those that do buy and use them, in an effort to prove their own opinion as valid.

But come May, Cryptic is going to give in to the KDF fans by giving the KDF some attention, some ships, and some content.
Captain
# 75
02-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyryck View Post
But come May, Cryptic is going to give in to the KDF fans by giving the KDF some attention, some ships, and some content.
That's doubtful.
Republic Veteran
# 76
02-27-2013, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkassy View Post
They've openly admitted to losing money on KDF ships, why would they make ships that won't be sold?

Faction needs to be completed first. Until then, there are no points to new ships.
Maybe if they didn't make them pieces of junk and inferior they might sell a little better.
Ensign
# 77
04-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terongray View Post
Unfortunate but making a KDF fatpack doesn't pay out, the Bortasqu' didn't pay itself off last I knew.

I take it you never played Blizzard's stuff?
yes but the fact is that the Bortasqu' was horrible ship pack compared to the Odyssey. Its supposed to be the KDF Flag ship and it dosnt even compare to the Tor'Kaht Battle cruiser. the odyssey's consule pack is better as well. the bortasqu' is Garbage. So maybe if they actually create a good pack then it would sell. i Friend has been trying to get his money back ever since he bought it. they claimed so much that it would be amazing and its crap. i survive longer and do more damge in my raptor than he dose in his bortasqu
Captain
# 78
04-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Congrats Dr. Frankenstein on the awesome necro ...
Lt. Commander
# 79
04-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Maybe they should make this awesome 3 ship pack with a ship class with 6 fore 6 rear weaponry for 60 Dollars .
Just tryin to give em some ideas.
Lieutenant
# 80
04-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Ok, its a necro but Cryptic/PWE should give a try to the KDF Kumari pack version. They can get a big surprise with KDF buyers .