Career Officer
# 71
04-07-2013, 02:08 PM
A new idea came to mind for foundry reviews, What if I where to do your reviews in video form, showing some gameplay, without revealing too much, while also adding in a voiced commentary...plus on top of that You get to choose the toon i use to review this; I have 4 available. Flash Dashing, CatStar, Caitian Picard, and Adventure Cat (TOS themed) If you choose a Cat, you will get the cat voice :3

Please leave me your thoughts on this.
Maquis resistance - Fighting against PWE Tyranny (clip)
Glasses that see the truth, are never rose colored
How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_ARC Wars time capsule__Every episode of TNG if written by STO

Last edited by catstarsto; 04-07-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 72
04-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Here are some if you like:

Title: ?The Sky Above, The Clouds Below?

Faction: Federation

Level: Any

Description: Your ship has been assigned to a patrol sweep of the Tau6 Eridani system in the Pi Canis Sector Block. This system is under non-interference directive protection, but is close to the fluid Pi Canis front lines in the ongoing Klingon War. While you are doing your patrol duties, on the protected planet a native astronomer observes your craft which puts into motion a series of events which you observe as a ?fly on the wall? in between episodes of your ship pursuing those who would cause trouble for the protected planet.

Author?s Note: This story is designed to unfold as if you were part of a television episode, your actions are interactive for the Star Fleet portion?for the native species interludes you are reading dialog and following the planet-side storyline, however if you wish to skip this you can simply click ?End Dialog? and move on to the next Star Fleet scene.

Title: ?Scepter of Minos?

Description: Your ship has been temporarily assigned to a the 95th Tactical Group, part of the Nausicaan home world blockade forces and considered the ?tip of the spear? of the blockade. There is an upcoming ?surge? to sweep the local Nausicaan factions from the region around their home system so as to cut down on the infiltration of Klingon Empire forces that have been penetrating deep into Federation space via the Nausicaan ?outlaw trail? of secret back routes and transwarp gates.

Mission Name: Legend of the Inspector General
Author: Malize
Faction: Klingon
Level: 16+

Enemy activity has been reported near the Chos Nebula, you are to investigate and destroy any enemies found.

This mission is partially a homage to Theodore Cogswell and his famous short story ?The Spectre General?

BEWARE: This Mission has an exceptionally difficult ground combat scene.

Title: ?Grapok in the Generals Lung?

Faction: Klingon

Description: A pathetic Gorn scientist-chef and wild-eyed old warrior make a routine trip to the frontlines a dangerous task for you and your crew.
Speak to Artok in the Klingon Academy bunker to begin.

Author?s Note: Bring your blade and fight like a real Klingon.
Real Sector Maps - Online Atlas - for Star Trek/STO
Foundry Missions:
Scepter of Minos * Grapok in the Generals Lung * The Sky Above, The Clouds Below * Legend of the Inspector General (16+) * Miridoor (41+) * Survival Must Be Earned (a Klingon Romeo and Juliet story)
Captain
# 73
04-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
A new idea came to mind for foundry reviews, What if I where to do your reviews in video form, showing some gameplay, without revealing too much, while also adding in a voiced commentary...plus on top of that You get to choose the toon i use to review this; I have 4 available. Flash Dashing, CatStar, Caitian Picard, and Adventure Cat (TOS themed) If you choose a Cat, you will get the cat voice :3

I like that very much! I luv cats ( I use to take care of all the stray ones as a kid, even when my parents didn't want me tooo LOL)

would be great!

my episodes are :

Federation character episodes:

"Long Lost Friend" by amahood

"Long Lost Friend 2" by amahood

KDF character epsiode:

"Earth Invasion" by amahood

one note bout my first episode, the thing it won't do for some reason is beam out the people i want beamed out for some reason, so i just left that as , so the npc disappears instead of beams out LOL.

besides that everything works as it should.

so anyhow if you decide to try out my episodes, using any cat character is cool .
Rihannsu
# 74
04-08-2013, 07:44 AM
Quote:

Hehe, sounds awesome!
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 75
04-10-2013, 01:47 PM
Missions Edge of Time
level 31+
author penguin44ca1
fed
(this was my first foundry mission so it's pretty simple)

the sequel mission is more involved

mission Edge of Time 2
level 31+
fed
Lt. Commander
# 76
04-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the great review cat!
Real Sector Maps - Online Atlas - for Star Trek/STO
Foundry Missions:
Scepter of Minos * Grapok in the Generals Lung * The Sky Above, The Clouds Below * Legend of the Inspector General (16+) * Miridoor (41+) * Survival Must Be Earned (a Klingon Romeo and Juliet story)
Career Officer
# 77
04-11-2013, 06:17 AM
Very sorry for the slow moving reviews this week, been bogged down at work, I will make sure i get to them all and give them the attention they deserve. -Cat
How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_ARC Wars time capsule__Every episode of TNG if written by STO
Captain
# 78
04-12-2013, 03:24 AM
Howdy catstarsto

I want to thank you for reviewing my episodes, I absolutely appreciate the feedback !

And I laughed with what you said in your review for "long lost friend 2".

I find I can't help but add comedy to my episodes. Because I luv to laugh. During the creation of my games, I am laughing bigtime, when I add the funny parts, such as when visiting the bridge of the friendly npc's, like Liam's ship or the Ferengi.

I'm really glad you played and reviewed my episodes, I thank you once again for that. And for the feedback as well on your website.

I will take your advice and sometime in the near future create a second episode of "earth invasion".

Will also work on the story more , I just didn't want to have the missions too long cause I didn't want players to get bored with it. Yet I'll definitely give it a much longer think for story and everything else for the next episode.

thank you once again for your review!

Aaron
Career Officer
# 79
04-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxfederatica View Post
I made a space grinder based on Ghosts of War. It's designed for teams but can be played solo (the mobs will just be smaller).

"Ghost Fleet"
Mission ID: ST-HITJPF20I
Author: @NCC-89471
Level restriction: 35+
Duration: 15(ish) minutes
Combat: Space
Summary: The True Way have launched a surprise offensive against the legitimate Cardassian government, and Starfleet has ordered you to engage them in the Herghelis system.
B'Vats Legacy is filmed and on my page Cat VS Flash, I will keep Ghost Fleet on the to do list for special projects, but I would like to ask you first, I plan to do video runs for peoples missions to show off thier action, this will only be for combat grinders. Would you like to have yours entered into that page and if so what toon would you like run it? There are a few to choose from, find the Video Runs page on the multimedia section. This offer is also for B'Vats run, choose what toon available to rerun if you want, to enter this contest, I plan to remove the Cat VS Flash page soon but would still like to offer video runs.

I will setup a request form on the page just like I did for the review pages, but from now on I would ask you to add in if your requests are on this thread to have a lable that says ether "challenge" or "review" so i know what you want me to do with it, challenges must also have the name of one of my cats included to run the mission. Reviews will still be done by Caitian Picard for Fed and Battlecat for KDF. Check out my pages for more details.

Also, im modifying catstars webisode series, the 2nd episode will contain more spins for people who have asked me to review for them, I will spin for up to 3 players per episode now, the winner for that will win a Masterkey if I get a DABO with my spin. Your feedback is always appreciated. -Cat
Career Officer
# 80
04-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
B'Vats Legacy is filmed and on my page Cat VS Flash, I will keep Ghost Fleet on the to do list for special projects, but I would like to ask you first, I plan to do video runs for peoples missions to show off thier action, this will only be for combat grinders. Would you like to have yours entered into that page and if so what toon would you like run it? There are a few to choose from, find the Video Runs page on the multimedia section. This offer is also for B'Vats run, choose what toon available to rerun if you want, to enter this contest, I plan to remove the Cat VS Flash page soon but would still like to offer video runs.

I will setup a request form on the page just like I did for the review pages, but from now on I would ask you to add in if your requests are on this thread to have a lable that says ether "challenge" or "review" so i know what you want me to do with it, challenges must also have the name of one of my cats included to run the mission. Reviews will still be done by Caitian Picard for Fed and Battlecat for KDF. Check out my pages for more details.

Also, im modifying catstars webisode series, the 2nd episode will contain more spins for people who have asked me to review for them, I will spin for up to 3 players per episode now, the winner for that will win a Masterkey if I get a DABO with my spin. Your feedback is always appreciated. -Cat
Actually, come to think of it, please hold off on doing the "Ghost Fleet" mission for now, as I'm going to redesign it somewhat. I'll let you know when it's ready.