Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 41
02-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
You've missed the spoiler.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if the recent teaser is really about playable romulans... Considering how KDF bugs are constantly ignored by Cryptic one has to wonder how unplayable and broken romulans would end up being... especially after a few "patches".
Saw it now makes me wanne cry even more... Then again, Still have hope. After hearing a gm tell me to go to my head options in the tailor and then select it under category gave me so much hope now! ...

Yes.. I was sarcastic.. Still waiting for a reanswer on the updated version of my ticket. But doubt they wanne answer now that they clearly showed they didnt read it in the first place : /
Career Officer
# 42
02-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Still wanne keep this topic on top as it is important to alot of people. Keep reporting the STF repuation bugs if you see them so the dev. Can gather the information needed to repair it. Including missions, Missing items, Not working Accolades etc.
Rihannsu
# 43
02-21-2013, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
We're aware of the KHG helmet issue and are working towards a resolution. Once fixed, you will not need to run your Costume Unlock projects again or anything like that - any fix will be retroactive.

For anyone that's missing Omega or MACO helmet options, can you please provide the following details:

- Allegiance (Fed/Kdf)
- Species
- Which Style Unlocks you have obtained
- Whether or not the armor item from the same tier properly displays the associated helmet
-KDF
-Klingon Female
-Honor Guard XII-Set + Honor Guard Elite Commander + UNlock over Reputation Projekts
-Honor Guard Helmet and the be'ves Chest Gear didn't work.

I hope that these Costume does Work as quick as possible
Rihannsu
# 44
02-21-2013, 06:45 AM
One of the recent patches has partially fixed the helmet options on my KDF characters. My Female Joined Trill has access to all three helmet variants now, but my Male Klingon lacks the Quv Helmet (the Adapted KHG one), even though I've got the costume unlocked.

It's also impossible to change the colour of many of the Quv parts.
Career Officer
# 45
04-07-2013, 01:32 PM
I have the helmet, still no cleavage option.
Career Officer
# 46
04-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjokruhlica View Post
I have the helmet, still no cleavage option.
Bin crusading to get it fixed for weeks now. Dont see it happen any time soon now with the Romulans coming. The chest option is called Be'Ves. Alas.. Anyway the more people report and complain the more likely it gets fixed : /
Career Officer
# 47
04-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by issvanora View Post
Bin crusading to get it fixed for weeks now. Dont see it happen any time soon now with the Romulans coming. The chest option is called Be'Ves. Alas.. Anyway the more people report and complain the more likely it gets fixed : /

I reported it today. I'll report it every day if I have to.
Survivor of Romulus
# 48
04-07-2013, 07:56 PM
I splurged and got the Mk XII and Mk XII Elite KHG costume unlocks last night. I got both helmets but what is this Be'ves thing you guys are talking about? I don't know if I'm missing it but I don't recall seeing anything named Be'ves.
Career Officer
# 49
04-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridanton View Post
I splurged and got the Mk XII and Mk XII Elite KHG costume unlocks last night. I got both helmets but what is this Be'ves thing you guys are talking about? I don't know if I'm missing it but I don't recall seeing anything named Be'ves.
It's chest plate option for female toon. Shows a lot of cleavage. Think "Duras sisters."
Survivor of Romulus
# 50
04-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjokruhlica View Post
It's chest plate option for female toon. Shows a lot of cleavage. Think "Duras sisters."
Ahh ok thanks. My unlock was on a male Ferasan so I guess that's why. And now I'm not sure I want it for my female Ferasan. Might show too much fur.