Commander
# 101
04-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Okay I was aware that the pixelation of the images might be a problem in that regard, that still dosen't fix the fact that its a problem on laptop screen resolutions. There are different kinds of wasted space, certain places in the UI they are essential and look nice, sometimes they don't. I see blur and jagged edges, I am not trying to pounce on anyone, those are really annoying problems and can be quite annoying to solve and sometimes things like that can't be helped, if so then the devs can just ignore it and move on, I am trying to give feedback on what is annoying me, I am sure many players would agree with me.

A UI is not a house, it is meant to give information in a effienct way and not obsure what is behind it, that is my opinion, so is most of what I said regarding the UI changes (opinons should not be fought over, only fought for, and if the majority of the user base has no problem with the UI the way it is then well I will have to deal with it, but if it can be fixed easily...).

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard
Commander
# 102
04-08-2013, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benreilly1984 View Post
When will starts the s8 tribble test?
Parts of it are on the server now: the UI, warp cores, tholian reputation, at least part of the traits, Romulans themselves are not on yet, sorry if that is what you meant.

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard
Captain
# 103
04-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benreilly1984 View Post
When will starts the s8 tribble test?

probably in november
They already said that may update is not a season because it adds more stuffs than a normal season update.