Captain
# 81
02-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha2clearance View Post
It was thrown together in rush the belt buckle color, size and placement are off it looks like it is made out of construction paper. We should of received at least a tng top with rounded collar and black ends of the sleeves.
Very true.
To call that "Yesterdays Enterprise Uniform" is confusing at best, cockiness on a normal day.
Personally i find it just disappointing.
They should have at least make it look like that Belt and Chest Gear from that episode, but what they delivered looks just cheap and sloppy done.
I still hope it's just a WIP and we will get the right upper uniform, with closed collar and black sleeves. I also hope IF they will ever do something like that, it won't look like a sweater anymore (like they did the TNG series uniform) and more like a uniform, similar to the academy uniform.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread
Lt. Commander
# 82
02-24-2013, 02:53 PM
I agree, this is disgraceful. I am holding out that this is just filler, however, that does not seem to be the case, as they are likely going to try to monetize any further parts of this uniform.
Ensign
# 83
03-30-2013, 09:31 AM
I am also having issues with this item. I can only see parts of the belt and sash.
Ensign
Just finished off Temporal Ambassador sto mission, pretty cool. Except the bug, no uniform.. huge disappointment. I have to say though given the ship I am accustomed to and the Ambassador Cruiser, I'll prefer the heavy-cruiser class with four warp nacelles thank-you.., also to note the number of forward weapon and aft shots were limited to 3, not 4 like in the sto mission, which may have swayed my favor.
Commander
# 85
04-08-2013, 11:24 AM
That's because the T4 Ambassador was only available during the debut for the mission, now it's just the T2.
Survivor of Romulus
# 86
02-07-2014, 01:08 AM
I have unlocked this and couldn't find it. Luckily Google brought me here.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 87
02-07-2014, 03:33 PM
these "designers need to stop doing half a job. Anyone with eyes could see that the tng uniform itself in Yesterdays enterprise was slightly different. so why not do the proper uniform????

proper annoying when the little things get left out and its a "that'l do" attitude thats going on.
Rihannsu
# 88
02-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutronicus View Post
I have unlocked this and couldn't find it. Luckily Google brought me here.

Thanks
It's mostly just a white shoulder strap...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.