Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 11
02-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Still didn't work and I am the channel owner. Logged on to Tribble, unmuted, refreshed, still not working. I even ask the GM's in the tickets to unmute everyone but apperntly they can't either.
Cryptic's promise of a full Klingon factionHawks: "The big problem is Cryptic didn't know what big IP they bought when they took over STO in the first place. The end result we are playing today. Cryptic was and will never be the right company for a Star Trek MMO."Death of a Fleet

Last edited by aoav160; 02-10-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Lieutenant
# 12
02-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Same on SSR channel. Got someone to agree to be my test subject, tried to mute, refreshed, they could still chat fine. Can't say much on how well unmuting works, since muting ... doesn't.
Career Officer
# 13
02-13-2013, 04:15 AM
Tried it as well on one of my fleet channel's members that's been perma-muted for a few weeks now and didn't work.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
02-14-2013, 10:20 AM
Perma mute is still on holodeck
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 15
02-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Something still seems to be amiss when looking at this on Holodeck. Since today's fix didn't work (there was a patch note included because we altered the chat system in a way that we believe should have alleviated this issue), we'll continue investigating why this remains an issue. This issue is harder to work on internally because we can't import all of your chat channels with all its users to our internal testing servers, so we have to go off our own custom channels (which are having no issues with muting/ unmuting).

Thanks for your continued patience, Captains.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
02-14-2013, 12:36 PM
We really don't mind giving up our first channel to controlled testing by the developers, since we've already migrated to a backup. The backup is also afflicted by this bug, but no one uses the first channel anymore.
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
02-24-2013, 11:04 PM
So its been a little over a week can we get on update?

hmmm the permamute been removed for me at least

Last edited by akinori1; 02-25-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Ensign
# 18 Is there an update on this bug?
03-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Our chat channel has some similar issues - one of our moderators muted a member to control the channel and what was supposed to be a 5 minute mute has been about a month now. I tried unmuting them from Tribble and Champions Online - we've done the remove and re-add user to the channel, none of that works, but this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone here. Is remaking the channel the only option?!?!
Commander
# 19
04-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Unfortunately problem STILL exist. It's ridiculous, as I check forum first info about this bug was over a year ago and mention many time until now, and still no repair, or at least warning for channel admins that "MUTE" is currently permanent.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."

Last edited by dkratasco; 04-08-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Closed Thread