Lt. Commander
# 51
04-08-2013, 04:29 PM
no protective ev suit battle inside the entity with tholians?
Captain
# 52
04-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeswar2 View Post
no protective ev suit battle inside the entity with tholians?
It's a space mission. No ground action at all, unless I missed something in the blog.
Lt. Commander
# 53
04-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
It's a space mission. No ground action at all, unless I missed something in the blog.
i am trying to give the devs an idea for a ground version of the event for future referance
Survivor of Romulus
# 54
04-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Hmmm, will be fun to take out the CE again!

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) - I only play one char now, such is the state of the game..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 55
04-08-2013, 05:16 PM
I'd like to repeat a suggestion that has been brought up before. Can we please change non-combat pets so they don't take up inventory space or at least make a separate inventory tab/storage for them? This would be a nice quality of life feature for players that I believe is long overdue.
Ensign
# 56
04-08-2013, 05:24 PM
When does this go live? Sounds like a great revamp of CE, silly question why is it limited time if the usual CE mechanics don't work very well?
Survivor of Remus
# 57
04-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
It's supposed to be fun, not a grind. You may ignore the rewards, they are completely optional.

And i think this is a nice event even if it's not difficult at all, and something people could call "yet another dps race". It has interesting mechanics and there you really need scis.
Is it really a good strategy to have an event that you have to grind 14 days or you get nothing? I'd much rather have an event where everyone can participate and get something fun, rather than a limited event that rewards only grinding.

Quote:
And if you gather more than 14 Crystal Shards, each additional one can be traded in for another 100 Fleet Marks, using another Event Reputation Project that will become available after the main Project is completed
I think it's very short-sighted to have an event and only reward a 14-day grind. Even the winter event had items for people who couldn't do the whole grind for the Breen ship.
Rihannsu
# 58
04-08-2013, 06:03 PM
God Dang It! It's just a big snowflake! XD
Lieutenant
# 59 Crystalline Entity
04-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Excellent!

I remember the Chaos ...

I am looking forward to the challenges and ... continuing
CHAOS.
  • The Crystalline Entity with NEW Abilities and Absorption & Burst
  • Continuing Shards & Fragments
  • Tholians
  • Better Rewards ... & Additional Reps

The formulation of updated Strategies is needed.
The 2 week period is a good "Live" test ...
(**watch for server Crash)
Fleet Admiral Cassity
Delta Fleet
Captain
# 60
04-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Hopefully, I won't get in too much trouble for posting this here after having first commented it on the blog article. It just seems like here I'll have a better chance of getting a possible answer to some of the questions I had...

I'm among those who enjoy the Reputation System and what you're doing with it - especially the addition of Tholian (finally, Nuke Prime has a purpose for non-fleet players) and Event Reputations. I am, however, somewhat confused by the way you describe the Event Rep.
1; you say 'Seasonal Projects', does that mean that projects will only be available to be started at certain times of the year and if we miss out on a project, we have to wait until it comes back again, or will these be special projects offered in addition to standard, year-round available projects?
2; Will each Event be able to have an active project or will we have to pick and choose which Events to focus on?
3; Will Events include only PvE queues like 'Crystalline Catastrophe', 'Big Dig' and such or will it also include single player events like War Zones, Dil. Mining, 'Emancipation', etc?
Closed Thread