Rihannsu
Jolan'tru & Aefvadh

Welcome to the recruitment home of: The Imperial Romulan Strike Force.

We are a Romulan-esque fleet that is centered first and foremost on community and fun. We are a group of Romulan fans that enjoy playing the game and having a blast while doing so, and are eagerly awaiting the release of our beloved faction on May 21st.

We are a mature community; there is a 0 tolerance policy for BS, over-inflated egos, politics or drama. Real life carries a lot of drama and stress for most these days, and when we log into STO and say hi to the fleet, we're ready to kick back and have fun, not argue semantics until we turn blue (green?) in the face.

We do not have a large roster to boast about, perhaps only 20 regulars at this point, but to us that isn't the be-all end-all of a fleet, not by a long shot. A fleet should be comprised of folks that want to play the game and have fun doing it; they should be courteous to others and be ready to help or give advice if it is asked for. We want people to feel as though they belong to a community of friends rather than feeling like they're nothing more than another number on a guild's roster.

We are on the fast track to T2 Embassy while the SB is quickly making its way to T4. Our KDF side fleet: Imperial Strike Force: Bloodwing - is about to be upgraded to T1.

We welcome anyone and everyone; casual to hardcore or lifer to F2P. No one is excluded. Keep in mind that most of our members are casual, some jumping on after a hard day's work and desiring nothing more than to chat with some friends and run a few missions. We do not exclude hardcore players, but at the moment we really only have 1 person that could be called such. If you have to have a super hardcore fleet, we are probably not for you.

We recently acquired our own private TS3 server, so those of you who love voice chat will likely find that a helpful resource to have on hand. Our fleet forums and website are now functional: http://www.imperialstrikeforce.shivtr.com/

If we sound like a fleet that you might be interested in, send an in-game mail or PM to one of our leaders. We hope to team up soon!

*Note - We are not affilitaed with any other fleets within STO.

@Ael @Kangaroo120y @Yellowpoint
Commander
# 2
04-01-2013, 05:49 AM
Indeed, we are a relaxed bunch. Happy to help out with anything, be it end game content or helping you level that next alt

http://www.imperialstrikeforce.shivtr.com/
Commander
# 3
04-06-2013, 04:57 AM
I'm expecting quite a few of these to be orbiting our star base come may

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=858671
Rihannsu
# 4
04-07-2013, 03:37 AM
We now have a complete T3 starbase, Embassy will likely be T2 within the month! We have a great group of folks who are getting it done and having a great time while doing it! We team regularly, share randomness and hilarity on our TS server, and have one hell of a good time.

We hope you'll give us a try and see why quality of fleet mates far outranks quantity; you are more than a number on a roster with us.

See you out there.

PS: We have ale and cookies.
Rihannsu
# 5
04-09-2013, 01:56 PM
We're still open for new recruits! =D
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-15-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aelrhiana View Post
We're still open for new recruits! =D

Good to read!

I have a couple of questions about the fleet that I couldn't find on your website Firstly, is the guild open only to Romulan characters, or is it a mixed fleet with Federation / Klingon captains mixed in?
And secondly, does the fleet do RP events?

Thanks for answering
Rihannsu
# 7
04-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord7tareq View Post
Good to read!

I have a couple of questions about the fleet that I couldn't find on your website Firstly, is the guild open only to Romulan characters, or is it a mixed fleet with Federation / Klingon captains mixed in?
And secondly, does the fleet do RP events?

Thanks for answering

Hello there. We are open to everyone, though keep in mind our KDF side fleet is fairly little since most who are with us prefer to play Feds at the moment.

We do not generally do RP events, but I am not opposed to the idea, as myself and a few others have quite a bit of experience in RPing. It would definitely be something that we would consider if we had enough interest.

Feel free to message me @Ael in game if you have any further questions! Always happy to talk.
Rihannsu
# 8
04-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Still Romulan and still recruiting! Not to brag...but I think we have some of the most fun, awesomest (that a word?) folks in our little community. Come; be a part of the BEST! =D
Rihannsu
# 9
04-22-2013, 07:37 PM
Still growing and still recruiting!

We are about to hit not only our T2 Embassy upgrade, but also the T4 Starbase upgrade, and both will be coming sometime within the next week! We have an awesome group of people that not only work hard on the projects, but also know how to have a good time and just relax and play.
Ensign
You don't have to be a Romulan just waiting to have the avatar to match in order to belong here! You can bear your lineage proudly and stand with comrades-in-arms against any challenge, no matter what world your ancestors called home.

The Imperial Romulan Strike Force looks forward to welcoming our Romulan friends and those that feel at home in an atmosphere of honor, the passionate pursuit of knowledge, and errr... well... really big guns on ships that can whoop upon you before you know they are there... JOIN US!

Seriously, it's a great bunch of people. Very relaxed, knowledgeable, friendly, and active. You WILL be invited to run things with the group, and you WILL get help when you ask. There are no unimportant members, and nobody is just a number here.

Come join the fun!