Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Career Officer
Hi everyone,

Well, I've been messing about with my characters and the Character Creator on Tribble (I managed to glitch it using the trick detailed in the Romulan costume screenshot thread) with a view to planning my character 'look' for when LoR hits Holodeck.

I planned a male character and a female character using all manner of combinations, and tried something using the Short Winter Coat and the Korath trousers. I used lurid colours to highlight the differences I saw:

Male Front/Male Rear/Male Belt Clipping
Female Front/Female Side/Female Rear/Female Belt Clipping Front/Female Belt Clipping Rear

I don't quite know what's wrong with the model, but it looks like it's too low and slightly too big. I used other pairs of trousers (the default Panels & Pockets, the Wrath of Khan trousers, the new Romulan Neutral 1 trousers) and they all seemed to work fine. I think it's just the Korath model that's broken, which is really annoying as I'd love to use them on my Female Orion Engie on Holodeck, but I can't in their current state. Please could someone have a look at this?

Also, since the glitched editor allows me to put non-standard costume pieces together and change colours willy-nilly (see the lurid colours on the Black Winter Jacket above), would it be possible to remove some of the restrictions on the costume pieces? I created an outfit for my female Romulan Tac Officer that I thought would look awesome (combining a Black/Green version of the Winter Coat with Omega Armour shoulder pieces and wrist pieces, Mercenary arm pouches, and some of the standard Romulan costume pieces), but realised that when it hits live, this would not be possible. At the very least, would it be possible to fold Off-Duty outfits into Uniforms, as that would open up all manner of customisation?

Tim
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
-Sela now has a cape.
-She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back". It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.