Career Officer
# 91
04-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Don't you guys see what he's really doing?! This is all a Taconian plot to get you to entertain him!

He invites you into his thread with his suave fang-y smiles, the sexy swirling of the martini as he lounges in the back. He waits until you are all settled in and then makes a casual gesture toward the stage, which just so happens to be situated in front of him. You gaze upon the stage and think, "Ah! We can have some fun with this!" But no! It is not fun for you...it is all for his amusement! You think the Iconians are the master manipulators here? No my friends...the real threat is the Taconians.

W...wait. If I'm here in this thread...that means that I've been duped too!

BLAST!

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009

It's time for STO to get a complete UI overhaul.
Commander
# 92
04-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Dang you are right! EAT HIM! FOR THE FEDERATION!

Subscribed For: 1600+ Days
Captain
# 93
04-09-2013, 03:17 PM
I for one welcome our refried overlords!
-------------------------------------------
I'm old enough not to care too much about what you think of me --
But I'm young enough to remember the future, the way things ought to be...

- Rush, "Cut To the Chase", Counterparts
Cryptic Studios Team
# 94
04-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Don't you guys see what he's really doing?! This is all a Taconian plot to get you to entertain him!

He invites you into his thread with his suave fang-y smiles, the sexy swirling of the martini as he lounges in the back. He waits until you are all settled in and then makes a casual gesture toward the stage, which just so happens to be situated in front of him. You gaze upon the stage and think, "Ah! We can have some fun with this!" But no! It is not fun for you...it is all for his amusement! You think the Iconians are the master manipulators here? No my friends...the real threat is the Taconians.

BLAST!
Dance Monkeys! DANCE!

:::makes marionette emote:::
Only YOU can prevent forum fires!

Captain
# 95
04-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post

BLAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerfan9751 View Post
Is the Taco feeling lonely? I would think with all the work Cryptic has made all of you do for the last 5 or so months, you would want a vacation?
If it is a Taconian Plot. And I am not saying it isn't. It is a very transparent one.

Just the same, It is an enjoyable little excursion, So why not just except it and join the madness.
Starfleet Veteran
# 96
04-09-2013, 08:14 PM
@Tacofangs

My character still finds earth spacedock too cold. He was wondering how that sweater is coming along.
Republic Veteran
# 97
04-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Dance Monkeys! DANCE!

:::makes marionette emote:::
If I can get my Mugato to dance, and make a tip jar, I can be rich.

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Captain
# 98
04-09-2013, 09:45 PM
This game certainly could use more dancing monkeys. And pirates. We need pirates.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 99
04-09-2013, 10:41 PM
We have space pirates. . .
Only YOU can prevent forum fires!

Starfleet Veteran
# 100
04-10-2013, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We have space pirates. . .
Which reminds me, did you hear the one about the gorn with a head shaped like a taco ?