Republic Veteran
# 31
04-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post

UI:
  • The glass background has been removed from the bridge officer tray.
EXCELLENT! That was one of the things I didn't like about the new ui, but I didn't say anything because I had a feeling it was a work in progress. Is there any way to remove it from our shield/hp indicator when we're on the ground? Or at least make it smaller, the way it is now feels big and bulky
Career Officer
# 32
04-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.

General:
Cmdr. Kererek on New Romulus has been promoted to Admiral Kererek!
I see someones been hitting those Mirror Universe runs... :p
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
04-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.

General:
  • Cmdr. Kererek on New Romulus has been promoted to Admiral Kererek!

yesterday commander,
...today Admiral

well... that escalated quickly

tomorrow? who knows...
...now see my dedication plaque
USS PEACEMAKER
- NCC-511217-A
and Screenshot With Two Steps From Hell Music Mix
- Brazilian Fleet - lvl 20_Tier5 / Emb,DiliM,Spi lvl 9
Starfleet Veteran
# 34
04-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Quote:
[*]The glass background has been removed from the bridge officer tray.
While I'm indifferent to this change, the BO tray now looks somewhat at odds with the rest of the UI. Is there some way it could be made to look tidier and fit in without resorting to the bulky glass background? Maybe small, unobtrusive, glass borders around the indivdual BO stations instead?
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Career Officer
# 35
04-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Sounds like good changes all around.
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Quote:
  • When in red alert, frame elements now pulse red slowly.
Please, just don't. The <blink> tag is finally dying a well-deserved death, we don't need it back as part of the UI.

Having everything pulsating is going to be very, very distracting. There's a reason ships don't have blinking red lights during battle-stations - it would be hard as hell to focus on what needs to be done.

If ANYTHING should blink, it should be you ship's health once it drops below 25 or 50%. I get popped in the Chel Grett because it is difficult to notice the health in your peripheral vision.
Captain
# 37
04-09-2013, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassreiterus View Post
Oh, by the way, I wasn't responding with foolish ingornance. You, on the other hand, have done nothing but complain unnecessarily. Also, calling someone a 5 year-old isn't the way to gain favor.
Oh so reporting bugs and other issues is complaining?

I did not know that

How could i be so foolish to think something as casual as reporting bugs and actually testing a game on a "TEST SERVER" was considered complaining.
Captain
# 38
04-09-2013, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
Oh so reporting bugs and other issues is complaining?

I did not know that

How could i be so foolish to think something as casual as reporting bugs and actually testing a game on a "TEST SERVER" was considered complaining.
you where complaining about the romulans still being locked out. that is not a bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by moronwmachinegun View Post
Please, just don't. The <blink> tag is finally dying a well-deserved death, we don't need it back as part of the UI.

Having everything pulsating is going to be very, very distracting. There's a reason ships don't have blinking red lights during battle-stations - it would be hard as hell to focus on what needs to be done.

If ANYTHING should blink, it should be you ship's health once it drops below 25 or 50%. I get popped in the Chel Grett because it is difficult to notice the health in your peripheral vision.

i was skeptical at first but it's pretty subtle and dark not a bright red of the old KDF UI more maroon
Captain
# 39
04-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpgtx View Post
you where complaining about the romulans still being locked out. that is not a bug
I was posting what i was feeling and was wondering about, personally i did want to get more testing done so to help in some manner.

But since no one else cares then im just gonna drop it and move on i will keep my fingers crossed for a smooth release day.
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-09-2013, 07:25 PM
We want romulans, We want romulans, We want romulans........(pitchforks and torches in hand)