Survivor of Remus
# 1 character selection Screen
04-08-2013, 08:59 AM
my Shuttle appears overhead of my klingon Captain, instead of the Battleship he commands. I have to admit it's not an epic of a sight

this problem might be experienced by others on the Fed side but i'm only experiencing it on my klingon.

Same in my Damage repair window, the Shuttle appears first instead of the ship i'm actually using. i can take extra time to scroll down the list and select the ship i'm using and tell the engineers to repair the damage on the ship that i am using. and then confirm the usage of parts. but that isn't exactly a fast process.
Career Officer
# 2
04-09-2013, 08:54 PM
2 UI issues at character select for me:

• Also seeing shuttle that my character does have. However, the starship is set as default. So the wrong ship is being displayed at character select.
  • In the list of my characters, my Female Liberated Borg Klingon species description overlaps the C-store Rename option button. I suspect that adjusting the species text to take two lines would just cause the list of characters to take more space. If you have more than, say, 4 or 5 characters that list looks long. I suggest moving the Rename Button. Place it to the right. between the Rank pin graphic and the Delete button.
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Tier 2 Constitution for Fleet Refit!
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link