Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Career Officer
# 1 Join the Imperial Inquisition
04-09-2013, 10:15 PM
Looking for a truly laid back, no pressure fleet? Then you've come to the right place.

We are a new fleet based in the western North America.

Hey look, we all know that our personal lives outside of STO comes first and foremost and trying to find a fleet that suits our lifestyles and play styles can be daunting and very frustrating. I have been there. What we offer in the Imperial Inquisition is a fleet that has no set times to play, does not require you to be at fleet actions if you don't want to, just play at your own pace and style. Help with the building of the starbase and share the rewards.

We don't use vent or teamspeak, we don't have a website........ we're not that serious...not to say we wont in the future but right now the only goal we have is to build our Starbase and help each other out with missions and gear.

Always eager to help new players level there characters as well. Everyone is welcome. The number one rule we have is HAVE FUN!! and respect one another.

IF this sounds like the kind of fleet you would like to be in, contact either myself Chairman Meow@QBSneak or co creator Izzy@Jamesy5999 in game chat or email for an invite.

Give it a try, and if its not exactly what you are looking for, you can always leave to search again with no hard feelings......although I'm sure you'll like what you find.