Rihannsu
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 62
# 61
04-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Come one, come all and let us take flight to the thunder of Warbirds.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 939
# 62
04-09-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmugat0 View Post
Ale you say ! Well I have 16 cases of the stuff. Good thing I'm Part of the Imperial Romulan Fleet or this stuff would be illegal. Well, drink up my green blooded brothers. Dont let all these cases go to waste !


You want Romulan ALE ?

Click the banner below to see how you can be legal to drink some too?
All good things in due time. Perhaps we should save some of those cases for when we launch our fleet Warbirds?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 199
# 63
04-09-2013, 01:15 PM
The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg

Join date July 08

Last edited by dhiemm; 04-09-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 35
# 64
04-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Had an awesome time running stfs with the group last night ^.^
Join Today! Click Below.

Decloak and Destroy!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 199
# 65
04-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crushed View Post
Had an awesome time running stfs with the group last night ^.^
Sounds great my be we do some tonight as well.

Join date July 08
Rihannsu
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 36
# 66
04-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyryck View Post
All good things in due time. Perhaps we should save some of those cases for when we launch our fleet Warbirds?
Understood.

We don't wanna splurge too much too soon. It will be NICE to see an ACTUAL real fleet of ROMULANs fly across the space in formation. I shall bring along my pets of Klingon and puppet federation of planet slaves to HOLD my victories, as we make of conquered worlds ..as we ..hick up !

Time to put down this Ale.. I'm starting to see green Mugato pets running around me!

Any hoot, Join a real ROMULAN fleet today and NOT some mega added on division fleet calling them selves squad or group of.

Click the banner you green blooded wanna be's

Be romulan, JOIN a real ROMULAN fleet..!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 199
# 67
04-09-2013, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmugat0 View Post
Understood.

We don't wanna splurge too much too soon. It will be NICE to see an ACTUAL real fleet of ROMULANs fly across the space in formation. I shall bring along my pets of Klingon and puppet federation of planet slaves to HOLD my victories, as we make of conquered worlds ..as we ..hick up !

Time to put down this Ale.. I'm starting to see green Mugato pets running around me!

Any hoot, Join a real ROMULAN fleet today and NOT some mega added on division fleet calling them selves squad or group of.

Click the banner you green blooded wanna be's

Be romulan, JOIN a real ROMULAN fleet..!
Jolan'tru my friend I (LOL) love it

Join date July 08
Rihannsu
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 104
# 68
04-10-2013, 01:46 AM
I just filled out the membership form and when I hit submit I got "module not found"-Very Keen to join
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 114
# 69
04-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandersalvek View Post
I just filled out the membership form and when I hit submit I got "module not found"-Very Keen to join
Very odd considering the recent number of successful applications we've seen. You haven't had any recent visits from the Tal'Shiar I hope. I'm sure one of the command staff will get right on it.

Join our cause now!
Commander
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 273
# 70
04-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandersalvek View Post
I just filled out the membership form and when I hit submit I got "module not found"-Very Keen to join
I seen it come thru, we got it! I actually just approved one of them believe 2 members just joined today which is awesome. Feel free to post on anything, chat on vent, game, or just drink ale at the starbase
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:20 AM.