Captain
# 2461
04-10-2013, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Nope. I can't say it is.
How does one give off such an impression without killing people?

Rain with cooler temperatures for today and tomorrow are definitely welcome!
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Lieutenant
# 2462
04-10-2013, 09:46 AM
I saw 3 brand new, top of the line School buses on my way to work. Naturally I thought of Z. I also waved and said "HI CAPTAIN Z!" and then remembered that Z isn't actually a sentient school bus. A little of the magic left my world then.
(Now bacon flavored!)
Captain
# 2463
04-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
How does one give off such an impression without killing people?
If I've learned anything in my adult life, it's that some people just hate everything.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 2464
04-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
If I've learned anything in my adult life, it's that some people just hate everything.
Like community managers and JC.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2465
04-11-2013, 11:49 AM
I would like to offer up thanks to whom ever is responsible for sending one of those unusual weather pattersn up my way. From wearing shorts a couple of days ago to a light dusting of snow this morning. Mother Nature sure is confused! It's too bad the snow quickly turned to rain and then the sun came out and ruined it all.
Lieutenant
# 2466
04-12-2013, 01:47 AM
That might have been me. Maybe. *checks* Yeah it was me.
(Now bacon flavored!)
Captain
# 2467
04-12-2013, 11:20 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY to Z and all of the 10ites! Hopefully you all managed to stay dryer than I did thos morning.
Captain
# 2468
04-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Absolutely beautiful weather here this afternoon! Cloudy with light showers and a temperature of 42F.
Captain
# 2469
04-16-2013, 09:46 AM
If is so humid out here from the rain early this morning that I had to g back home and change into shorts.
Captain
# 2470
04-21-2013, 02:01 PM
Oh, how Z teases us with treats like this.