Career Officer
# 11
04-09-2013, 07:35 PM
you mean moving your hands while speaking?

I do that everyday, unless you are referring to something else.
Thowchum
Legendary Starfleet Captain
Fleet Leader, The Abductors
STO Forum Member since December 2010
Welcome to Star Trek Online, where our motto is 'Peace through Superior Firepower.'
Career Officer
# 12
04-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captpeacemaker View Post
you mean moving your hands while speaking?

I do that everyday, unless you are referring to something else.
Pay attention to exactly how the STO animations play out: They are way over exaggerated. Half of them you'd expect to come from a C-Movie villain. The other half often make no sense.
Career Officer
# 13
04-09-2013, 09:33 PM
I also like the rampant coughing on DS9... gotta be some TB outbreak on the station!
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Career Officer
# 14
04-10-2013, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Pay attention to exactly how the STO animations play out: They are way over exaggerated. Half of them you'd expect to come from a C-Movie villain. The other half often make no sense.
I guess you are talking about the pointing and what looks like shouting bent over and waiving hands.

I agree some of those are exaggerated.

And yes, I have noticed the excessive coughing on DS9 too. Everytime I go there, one of the NPCs walks up and coughs on me. I keep thinking Im going to catch something. They need to get Bashir back over there. That new CMO doesn't know what she is doing.
Thowchum
Legendary Starfleet Captain
Fleet Leader, The Abductors
STO Forum Member since December 2010
Welcome to Star Trek Online, where our motto is 'Peace through Superior Firepower.'
Captain
# 15
04-10-2013, 09:17 AM
It always cracks me up when I see this Andorian captain of the Enterprise pointing dramatically forward in cutscenes like as he wants to lead his bridge officers into a charge. I like to imagine how they all end getting piled up in front of the viewscreen. This at least would explain why the Enterprise behaves so mediocre in battle.
Career Officer
# 16
04-10-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
I always thought she was on the phone.
those people with them bluetooth headsets always look like they are talking to themself...
Career Officer
# 17
04-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracounguis View Post
I also like the rampant coughing on DS9... gotta be some TB outbreak on the station!
I bet those are Undine infiltrators with failing respirators.

Porthos is not amused.
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
04-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mn03 View Post
The Romulan ambassador is not talking to herself, another one is standing next to her cloaked.
Nah she is talking to her fellow undine XD who just happens to be Sulu XD (telepathy rules lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p