Career Officer
# 6521
04-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Terrace sets down a padd.

Terrace: it's alright captain. Please let us go to my ready room.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 6522
04-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Terrace pours two glass of Romulan ale.

Terrace : so what did you wish to speak to me about. I needed the distraction any way. This war is going to hopefully be fast as long as the rebels don't get anyone else on there side.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 6523
04-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Terrace pours two glass of Romulan ale.

Terrace : so what did you wish to speak to me about. I needed the distraction any way. This war is going to hopefully be fast as long as the rebels don't get anyone else on there side.
Tara: My Sister and I would like to be taken back to Deltos IX. It's on the edge of Republic Space, but it's independent. Once we're there, we can make our way back to the Syndicate.

I'd also like to know if you still stand by my people in exchange for the Tesseract.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6524
04-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Tara: My Sister and I would like to be taken back to Deltos IX. It's on the edge of Republic Space, but it's independent. Once we're there, we can make our way back to the Syndicate.

I'd also like to know if you still stand by my people in exchange for the Tesseract.
Terrace: I will send the 21st battle group with you and they can leave as soon as you are ready. This war with the rebels will push my ships but I will of course honor our agreement.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6525
04-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Terrace: I will send the 21st battle group with you and they can leave as soon as you are ready. This war with the rebels will push my ships but I will of course honor our agreement.
Tara: Thank you.

*As she leaves, Piett walks in.*

Piett: Sir, we're receiving a signal from the 2nd Battle Group. They've engaged the rebels in orbit of Alder 226. They've taken heavy losses and are falling back to the Maw.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6526
04-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Tara: Thank you.

*As she leaves, Piett walks in.*

Piett: Sir, we're receiving a signal from the 2nd Battle Group. They've engaged the rebels in orbit of Alder 226. They've taken heavy losses and are falling back to the Maw.
Terrace: mobilize the battle group. We will go to reinforce them. I don't plan on losing that system.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6527
04-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Terrace: mobilize the battle group. We will go to reinforce them. I don't plan on losing that system.
Piett: Yes sir.

What about the Tesseract?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6528
04-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Piett: Yes sir.

What about the Tesseract?
It will remain at castle base for now captain. It should be secure with the fleet there.
Career Officer
# 6529
04-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Terrace : I'll be in my ready room while we are on our way.
Career Officer
# 6530
04-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Terrace walks back onto the bridge.

Terrace: report

Officer: sir we are nearing the area now. Heavy fighting still going on. Rebels got reinforcements

Terrace : are our orion friends safely away.

Office : yes sir.

Terrace : all hands prepare for combat.