Republic Veteran
# 21
04-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Most of the cast from Enterprise still look good, and have aged well. mmm Linda Park

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Commander
# 22
04-05-2013, 06:35 PM
I am stunned at the timing of this, as just a few days ago, as I was watching one of Netflix's original shows, House of Cards, I had this same idea. Although, I was thinking of a new ST series. They seem to be able to put forth a decent budget for production and I have no doubt if they were to do a new or even continuing ST series, it would bring at least some new subscribers.

Either way, I have no problem watching Enterprise in it's entirety... again. And this idea absolutely has my support.
Career Officer
# 23
04-06-2013, 01:53 AM
Whilst I would fully support bringing back Enterprise, I really can't see the cast being up for it again. I can't remember his name without looking, but the actor who played the good doctor stated in an interview that he has no interest in returning if the show gets a 5th season; then again, that was some time ago, so there's always the chance he changed his mind.

The question though; would a new show be a prequel to the season #4 ending, or a continuation? If I remember rightly, that episode had the Enterprise decommissioned. Can't really have a show called 'Enterprise' when they're serving on a ship with a different name.

But yeah, a 5th season would have my support, but I can't realistically see it happening, not now. The dust has settled, and (as much as it pains me to say) they should probably leave it be.

What we need is a brand new show; another reboot that doesn't tie in to either Abram-verse, or Roddenberry-verse. They just need to implement such without the use of time travel, cause that always fails unless you're The Doctor.
Captain
# 24
04-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Yeah, bring back enterprise back! Where do we sign!? Also why we don't get star trek and star wars in the UK!?
Career Officer
# 25
04-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
Whilst I would fully support bringing back Enterprise, I really can't see the cast being up for it again. I can't remember his name without looking, but the actor who played the good doctor stated in an interview that he has no interest in returning if the show gets a 5th season; then again, that was some time ago, so there's always the chance he changed his mind.

The question though; would a new show be a prequel to the season #4 ending, or a continuation? If I remember rightly, that episode had the Enterprise decommissioned. Can't really have a show called 'Enterprise' when they're serving on a ship with a different name.

But yeah, a 5th season would have my support, but I can't realistically see it happening, not now. The dust has settled, and (as much as it pains me to say) they should probably leave it be.

What we need is a brand new show; another reboot that doesn't tie in to either Abram-verse, or Roddenberry-verse. They just need to implement such without the use of time travel, cause that always fails unless you're The Doctor.
you are forgetting the awful timetravelling the thing that started the demise of ENT in the first place. who is to say the enterprise was retired after 15 years of service.

its not just ent i want returned, but b5 crusade only had 13 episodes and there was DSV and firefly as well.. i also wouldnt mind seeing a spinoff of farscape either.
Captain
# 26
04-07-2013, 03:21 PM
I want another 2 series of Angel first though.
Delta Rising is the best ex... oh sod it, I just want my Jupiter and Typhoon

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it!
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Captain
# 27
04-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Here's a picture of the gathered cast who came together for the new Season 2 BlueRay.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 28
04-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Here's a picture of the gathered cast who came together for the new Season 2 BlueRay.
If it weren't for "In a Mirror Darkly" I wouldn't have recognized Jolene Blalock. And when did Connor Trinneer grow a goatee?!?
Captain
# 29
04-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
If it weren't for "In a Mirror Darkly" I wouldn't have recognized Jolene Blalock. And when did Connor Trinneer grow a goatee?!?
I've seen Jolene in a number of things with long hair - such as Stargate - so that never surprised me. I can't say about Connor I haven't seen him in anything for a couple of years - I think the last thing I saw him in was NCIS in 2011.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 30
04-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Eh, they could still do a series.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.