Empire Veteran
I figured this time I would take advantage of the Zen sale and buy some and get a bonus, but how exactly, in a nice, step by step manner, do I...

A. Buy the Zen through Steam

B. Transfer the Zen to STO.

I've looked, but obviously missed something somewhere.

Career Officer
# 2
02-27-2013, 12:42 AM
  1. While logged into the game, go to the C Store.
  2. Bottom right should be a button "Buy ZEN"
  3. Click it and the purchase option should be Steam (with the prices + bonus Zen)
  4. Click to buy and go through the Steam process (an overlay window should pop up)
  5. Make the purchase as you would though Steam (add money to wallet if needed, then complete the purchase)
  6. Final step on confirmation should close the pop up and you now have the funds in C Store.

You might need to close and then reopen the store window but I don't remember needing to do that.

Join AIE Today! http://forum.myextralife.com/forum/6...r-trek-online/
Empire Veteran
# 3
02-27-2013, 09:41 AM
Thank you. I'll be sure and try that out later.

Lieutenant
# 4
04-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussfury View Post
  1. While logged into the game, go to the C Store.
  2. Bottom right should be a button "Buy ZEN"
  3. Click it and the purchase option should be Steam (with the prices + bonus Zen)
  4. Click to buy and go through the Steam process (an overlay window should pop up)
  5. Make the purchase as you would though Steam (add money to wallet if needed, then complete the purchase)
  6. Final step on confirmation should close the pop up and you now have the funds in C Store.

You might need to close and then reopen the store window but I don't remember needing to do that.

I had a few issues with getting this figured out for a while until I realized I hadn't actually run STO from Steam itself. For a while, I'd be under the impression they'd disabled Stema transfers.

Last edited by ageroth1; 04-09-2013 at 12:28 PM.
Career Officer
# 5
04-10-2013, 04:11 PM
I see this has been said already but I will say it right quick again for those who may have missed it:

If you want to use Steam Wallet to buy Zen you need to launch the game via steam.