Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,219
# 21
04-10-2013, 08:26 PM
You can in fact use Orion Interceptors on non Orion ships. I use mine on my VQ and Kar'Fi all the time.

<3 my Bortasqu', tho. Most people just can't handle her and call her a bad ship. Their loss.
I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!

Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 392
# 22
04-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmym View Post
You can in fact use Orion Interceptors on non Orion ships. I use mine on my VQ and Kar'Fi all the time.

<3 my Bortasqu', tho. Most people just can't handle her and call her a bad ship. Their loss.
Not most, just a few.

It's really a shame, even greater shame when people who watch bad players in the Bortasqu' feel it's worse than the dread. I have 17 dread kills in mine so far. (PVP) but I haven't gone up against a Dread using Attack Ships yet though, however.

And for some reason my game wont let me equip interceoptors on my VQ or Dread, or JHEC.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,015
# 23
04-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
Not most, just a few.

It's really a shame, even greater shame when people who watch bad players in the Bortasqu' feel it's worse than the dread. I have 17 dread kills in mine so far. (PVP) but I haven't gone up against a Dread using Attack Ships yet though, however.

And for some reason my game wont let me equip interceoptors on my VQ or Dread, or JHEC.
It's because you're on a server in a parallel universe. The math works how you wish it would there, too.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,119
# 24
04-10-2013, 09:04 PM
I believe he's on a confirmation bias so everything he hears he believes furthers his point when it doesn't.
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 392
# 25
04-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
It's because you're on a server in a parallel universe. The math works how you wish it would there, too.
Do you have a Dread? I wouldn't mind fighting you in your dread at all, just let me know. I'll make you number 18.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,015
# 26
04-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
Do you have a Dread? I wouldn't mind fighting you in your dread at all, just let me know. I'll make you number 18.
I don't have a Dread, because it's a terrible ship. Cmdr Tac with that turn rate and not enough... nvm, you're dense enough that it would be a waste. I run a Jem HEC.

It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the fo-er, code, but by our skills with the lightsa-um, I mean, starship.

K'Pow@RedRicky

x up in OPVP or pm.
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 392
# 27
04-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
I don't have a Dread, because it's a terrible ship. Cmdr Tac with that turn rate and not enough... nvm, you're dense enough that it would be a waste. I run a Jem HEC.

It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the fo-er, code, but by our skills with the lightsa-um, I mean, starship.

K'Pow@RedRicky

x up in OPVP or pm.
This entire thread is Dreadnought VS Bortasqu', so you're saying the Bortasqu' is worse than the dread, when you don't even have a dread, and you're saying the dread is a horrible ship? And saying the Bortasqu' is a horrible ship?

Troll much?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,015
# 28
04-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
This entire thread is Dreadnought VS Bortasqu', so you're saying the Bortasqu' is worse than the dread, when you don't even have a dread, and you're saying the dread is a horrible ship? And saying the Bortasqu' is a horrible ship?

Troll much?
I'm saying you are factually, mathematically, observably, demonstrably wrong in your claims.

I'm also saying that I'm in game right now and you've postured up. 1v1 chump.
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 392
# 29
04-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
I'm saying you are factually, mathematically, observably, demonstrably wrong in your claims.

I'm also saying that I'm in game right now and you've postured up. 1v1 chump.
When you actually get the dread, and the full Bortasqu' set, we will continue the discussion. Until then, you're just a troll.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,015
# 30
04-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
When you actually get the dread, and the full Bortasqu' set, we will continue the discussion. Until then, you're just a troll.
I have the full Bort set, the Dread is awful. You issued the challenge.

P****ing out doesn't make your math any less wrong.

And I'll pop your failtasqu in any ship. You claim to kill escorts. Turns out the E in HEC is for escort. I'll be your huckleberry.

Don't walk back your tough talk. If you get the kills you claim, prove it.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:46 PM.