Empire Veteran
# 131
04-10-2013, 04:56 AM
I'll get some marsh mellows and long pointy sticks.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Starfleet Veteran
# 132
04-10-2013, 05:43 AM
I've only popcorn and Coke...
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Captain
# 133
04-10-2013, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
I've only popcorn and Coke...
As long as we can snort it off the back of the gal in your sig pic, I think that'll do.
If you feel Keel'el's effect is well designed, please, for your own safety, be very careful around shallow pools of water.
Captain
# 134
04-10-2013, 08:01 AM
I wonder who is using Viral doffs, such a waste of doff space.
Starfleet Veteran
# 135
04-10-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrimcorsair View Post
As long as we can snort it off the back of the gal in your sig pic, I think that'll do.
I'm sure you would like it...evul!
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Lt. Commander
# 136
04-10-2013, 10:13 AM
"Crying in public and embarrassing yourself and your fleet as the entirety of the pvp population laughs at you is not.

Aldo said it best. You really are the new Mikey and all of PVP is now laughing at you"

You know Zyphoid, this song sums up everything about you dude ^_^ ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ394x--Z-s

What a troll!

It just occurred to me that you have an alt toon on house of beautiful orions and may or may not have been one of the 4 players in kerrat ganking me in a disgusting manner like CryoX who showed what terrible players they were by being poor sport .... I was there to have a friendly duel with someone (bitemepwe) who was witnessed to the whole thing over cracked ...cryoX and his gang knew this yet despite this they continued to display the most debauched and horrendous sportsmanship. Interupting a duel not ONCE but 5-10 times in a row ....who does that! In general players respect the aesthetics of fighting and watch a duel over cracked but no....not those tarnished players.

Zyphoid, you were quick to work up to getting all defensive after my post about cryoX and his cohorts which leads me to believe 3 possible conclusions :

a) You are one of the 3 cohorts not including CryoX as an alt toon from house of beautiful orions there that day participating in that horrendous display of poor sportsmanship.
b) You are friends with CryoX but you weren't there in kerrat that day and you would believe anything CryoX would say to you to get me kicked. If so I imagine he would have said the same thing I am saying in this post only backwards. Bitemepwe was there so he can confirm what happened. In which case CryoX would be a liar amoung many other things.
c) You may have an alt toon on klingon side which happens to be the house of beautiful orion fleet leader and you do not want your fleet's reputation tarnished that players whom (cryoX and his team in kerrat) were representing so you decided to independently kick me from the fleet. I have asked around if this was unanimously a decision by all active high rank players to which I was stunned by the answers. None were not aware of what even transpired until I ask them why I was booted as soon as I logged back on.

There are some decent players in House of beautiful orion who are very good pvp players and I really hate to see that fleet being smeared by a player like CryoX. All it takes is for me to upload the fraps recording in kerrat and every player on this forum will look on at you with disgust!

You know I'm thinking of putting this song for the youtube video once its complete... named "Eduard khil - trololo (Doctor Werewolf remix)" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ394x--Z-s

After all it is a very suitable music for the occasion ^^ lol

I am thinking about it. Please don't give me a reason to put it up!

Last edited by spacefortress; 04-10-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Captain
# 137
04-10-2013, 12:38 PM
I would recommend for the future that you restrict 1v1s to private matches, or to when Ker'rat is empty. Or, go to another zone if people keep interrupting.

Firing on people doing a 1v1 in Ker'rat over the planetoid isn't against the rules, it's just against an unspoken 'agreement' amongst most PvPers. The only thing enforcing it is the reactions of the players who are interrupted, and the reactions of nearby players who disapprove.

One thing you have to remember in Ker'rat is this: There are no rules set in stone, aside from the forced reset that sets the pace of the zone. Complaining endlessly when an unspoken agreement is 'broken' just makes you look petulant. In Ker'rat, people get to do what they want. It's up to the defenders to react accordingly. If you lose, you lose. Take your lumps and deal with it.

Now, how about the lot of you drop this pissing match before you make yourselves look even sillier.
Lt. Commander
# 138
04-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Bury this thread, it's been shat on.

I couldn't agree more with Snog00f

This forum has been shat on!
Captain
# 139
04-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Sometimes you can 1v1 in kerrat and things work out just fine.

Other times you do a private challenge. It takes like 2 seconds.

I don't think Zyphoid is a tight bud of Cryo... however Cryo has been around forever. People in general like him... he plays in kerrat and rubs people know and then. All of us that kerrat do.

What ever happened Vang its irrelevant in terms of the fleet status. I like you myself and consider you a friend... and I have plenty of friends in game that I am not in a fleet with.

Zyphoid is a fantastic guy. He is a friend. He is one of the founders. Frankly if he asked us to remove you from the fleet for any reason I would take his word because I know and trust him, having said that I understand there was many more then him that where not happy with the situation.

From what I understand you where a bit disrespectful and dragged an argument out into the public end of the community. Zyphoid and all the other members of the fleet have no issues at all with disagreements and even friendly arguing in our internal chat, and on our TS ect. Dragging it out in to a public channel though is not cool.

In the end you where a provisional member. Many of us like you... and even though things obviously boiled over with Zyph I would bet he doesn't not like you. lol

I'm sorry it ended as it did... drama though is something I don't think any of us want in the fleet.

Hope to see you in game again my friend.

have fun kill bad guys as Mr. Horizon would say.
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.

Last edited by antoniosalieri; 04-10-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 140
04-13-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacefortress View Post
[i]

It just occurred to me that you have an alt toon on house of beautiful orions and may or may not have been one of the 4 players in kerrat ganking me in a disgusting manner like CryoX who showed what terrible players they were by being poor sport ....
I can assure you Zyphoid isn't in HOBOs.

As far as embarrassing goes, that's just lolz. Sry dude. I have been nice to for a long time and even engaged in chats with you about your setup. You have your views and I have mine. There isn't anything that makes one idea wrong from another but you tend to get a bit defensive over basic suggestions. That's silly.

Anyway. I won't make another post in this however I felt it was important to note some facts.
-X-/Pandas - Pheo