Captain
# 11
04-11-2013, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrimcorsair View Post
Not sure if want or not want "Surprise! Extend Shields!"

I dunno Reni, this thing... it just, I dunno. I cannot make heads or tails of it.

Coming from someone who has slotted an extend on a bop in the same way suggested before... it does work remarkably well - although the operation of it on a norgh is quite different to a typical gank bop in that battlecloaks cooldown is not fast enough for your purposes as you need a faster 'alpha' than a typical bop

Lets say theres a fat old voquv about to be bugged - a healbop type I'd run would have mask energy signiature -somewhere-

Namely, decloak, drop the extend, maybe some heals and epts then before they know you were there, hit mask energy signiature and evasive - then get out of there, on battlecloaks cd when it clears, toggling off mask and cloaking properly

...the point of mask is that your shields do not drop - thus you can take a degree of fire before being fully hidden

then atb to get your cds lowered and repeat

you might not kill anything, but that fat old bird you covered will appreciate it
Captain
# 12
04-11-2013, 07:10 AM
Photonic Shockwave with doffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by burstorion View Post
Coming from someone who has slotted an extend on a bop in the same way suggested before... it does work remarkably well - ...

Lets say theres a fat old voquv about to be bugged - ....

you might not kill anything, but that fat old bird you covered will appreciate it
This is so wrong on so many levels...

Last edited by pokersmith1; 04-11-2013 at 07:13 AM.
Captain
# 13
04-11-2013, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokersmith1 View Post
This is so wrong on so many levels...
Oh, I know...but its fun to make 'buggy boys' have to work for a kill...unsurprisingly, thats why I have a secondary cloak as they -will- be upset if their typical alpha is shrugged off by even a standard voquv and go for a nearby, far softer target (plus its useful too for getting out the spawn unscathed...they decloak you, you just use the other cloak :p
Captain
# 14
04-11-2013, 07:39 AM
Q help me I can't stop laughing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Captain
# 15
04-11-2013, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
Q help me I can't stop laughing.
Kerrats a fun place to test unusual builds...the 'wtf?!?' factor of a bop looking like its about to pull an alpha but then dropping a slew of heals on the enemy target before vanishing is worth the admission price alone, so to speak

if/when I ever get ahold of four more fleet modules, I plan to give my sci klink a dedicated healbop norgh..just for the joy of tossing an snb on the attacker as well - heck, might even not bother running weapons on it and really confuse those who parse the games
Captain
# 16
04-11-2013, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstorion View Post
Oh, I know...but its fun to make 'buggy boys' have to work for a kill...unsurprisingly, thats why I have a secondary cloak as they -will- be upset if their typical alpha is shrugged off by even a standard voquv and go for a nearby, far softer target (plus its useful too for getting out the spawn unscathed...they decloak you, you just use the other cloak :p
I, uh, I don't think that means what you think it means.
If you feel Keel'el's effect is well designed, please, for your own safety, be very careful around shallow pools of water.
Captain
# 17
04-11-2013, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrimcorsair View Post
I, uh, I don't think that means what you think it means.

I get the feeling I probably should not use google to find out from the sounds of it ...err, ahem...

..how about 'cockroach ship jockeys'?
Captain
# 18
04-11-2013, 08:03 AM
B'rel FTW!!!

I wish they finally release that skin for it that was planner b4 game went f2p, i bet they lost it since that guy left cryptic (The ship modeller) i forgot his name.
Commander
# 19
04-13-2013, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by renimalt View Post
Go ahead, laugh! Tell anybody you want, they can't do anything to me, not any more, and nor can any of you!

I'm a healer, dammit! You can deny me all you want, but you can't deny my build? It exists! That bop, that build, all those heals - they exist in here! In my mind!

I created it! And every one of you can see it, every one of you read it! It's here!

Do you hear what I'm telling you?! You can dismiss a build, but you cannot destroy an idea. Don't you understand?!? That's ancient knowledge, you cannot destroy an idea!

That AtB bop healboat - I created it, and it's real! Don't you understand? It is real! I created it! And it's real!

It's REAL!!!!! *breaks down sobbing*

(Was thinking of going for the old "they said I was mad", but thought that this would be more Trek )

you should put more tobacco on that
it's not the ship or the build, it's the atitude
Empire Veteran
# 20
04-13-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfader1988 View Post
B'rel FTW!!!

I wish they finally release that skin for it that was planner b4 game went f2p, i bet they lost it since that guy left cryptic (The ship modeller) i forgot his name.
they are saving it for.... wait for it.... the fleet bird of prey pet. ya...
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus