Survivor of Romulus
# 71
04-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeswar2 View Post
let us all drink redbull and coffee for when the game comes back up

That's a mush bear idea dan da redbull an vodka I been drankin! Prolly inkrees my kill rate or at leest dekrees my die in a turrabul sploshun rate!!
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin charge around here." - Jane Cobb
Ensign
# 72
04-11-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
..yer about three hours too early...
oh lord your right, sorry, temporary brain fart.... more coffee!
Survivor of Romulus
# 73
04-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaingoji11 View Post
I think some AC/DC would be suitable for the CE. Swooping in on my MVAE with Shoot to Thrill going with my cannons blasting seems.... Appropriate
Or going up against the terradome alone in a Miranda with Molly Hatchet's "Flirting with Disaster"!
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin charge around here." - Jane Cobb
Lieutenant
# 74
04-11-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
I'm really not convinced, you might be right but I'm not just going to take your word for it.

Star Trek always was, and still is, very big over in the UK. It's also pretty big in Germany and a number of other European countries.

Europe has double the population of the USA - I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the numbers of players was roughly similar, or the USA has more but the margin isn't hugely significant. I don't know, point is - you don't either. You're just being all "USA! USA! USA!" because that's what your culture is like.

As for most dedicated? You should have seen Star Trek Convention: London. Sold out in a matter of hours, and prices for tickets were extortionate!
The user you are replying to isnt that smart. he proved that earlier. So considering what he thinks... mhh the main fan base is in the US... well the usa is a big nation (9.161.924 km?), but europe (10.180.000 km?) is too... And we also have a huge fanbase... Although I missed some people at the last convention I went to... BUT, and this is a bug BUT, even if you are right, and 51% of the folks playing are from N. America, for the rest of it, it might be inconvenient for us living in a nation not so great like the usa, that the servers are down when we have time to play. I am for example only able to play more then just 1 hour on mondays and thursdays... so today is a big **** up . And it has nothing to do with childishness, I just stated the fact, that a, you might call it "not so important european and rest of the world server" with a different patching time, woult be nice for 49% of the people playing
Empire Veteran
# 75
04-11-2013, 09:18 AM
This patch is a joke! What about the bug with tailor? We cannot change outfit! I bought uniform and I can't use it! That's a pretty annoying bug that cryptic devs are not able to fix! What about the bug about sounds in Fleet action?
Cryptic devs are crappy devs! They add lot of stupid features and much bugs on existing things day by day and they are not able to fix any bugs.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 76
04-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Be happy to know that it sux for us now, but just think of how it will suck even more when the server crashes a few hours later after we are off to bed.
Lt. Commander
# 77
04-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
You're just being all "USA! USA! USA!" because that's what your culture is like.
There is a small percentage of us Americans who are in fact, whiney, cocky, spoiled, suburban kids who just get what they want ALL the time. But dude, come on. Nothing he said warranted this kind of response. The servers and devs are here in the US. The biggest player base is here in the US. Personally, I play in the mornings, so every single Thursday, I make plans to do something else because I know maintenance is going on.
Ensign
# 78
04-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by txn8v View Post
Or going up against the terradome alone in a Miranda with Molly Hatchet's "Flirting with Disaster"!
Oh I already did that. Solo'd it too. In my miranda. While I was on fire. And being swarmed by angry brazilian wandering spiders. And being chased by a cuban hit squad. Under water. In space.
Captain
# 79
04-11-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
This is what I'm going to listen to as I engage the Entity for the first time: http://ds9.trekcore.com/audio/audio/.../2-wolf359.mp3

Bomfunck MC - Freestyler

or RATM with Bombs over bagdad

Depends one the moment i guess.
Empire Veteran
# 80
04-11-2013, 09:35 AM
D$MN no sto today
My Imaginary Friend commited suicide
Pick your superstition sit back make a wish and Enjoy yourself
Ah, it's great to be young and insane!
Closed Thread