Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 11
04-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Update:
It looks like I may be getting somewhere with customer support. Sometimes support eMail addresses don't accept replies, so I wasn't sure if I would be able to update my ticket that way, but it looks like PW does get them. The response indicated that my issue has been "escalated it to the next tier of support for further review." It also stated that they are aware of the website's redirect loop and are working to fix it.
I am cautiously optimistic at this point.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
04-10-2013, 10:10 AM
The cake is a lie.
Rihannsu
# 13
04-10-2013, 07:25 PM
I have the same problem as you, only with one stuck ship, there is a work around, it's not perfect, but it may help

1. Change the name of the stuck ships to ZZZZ, or whatever makes them alphabetically last in your ship list, this will prevent their bridge slots from overriding ships you can use.

2. If you can discharge your shuttle, (Hopefully it's one you can reclaim later) you'll find that switching to small craft will give you access to one of your stuck ships, and also allow you to use its bridge slots as well.

I hope you can get it fixed. I made a ticket a while ago, nothing ever came of it, and so if your problem gets fixed there may be hope for me and others with this problem
Ensign
# 14
04-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the workaround. It's a dirty, dirty hack, but it works in the meantime. I don't think I'll be able to use the two frozen ships until a real fix gets made, but at least now I can use one of my ships.
Ensign
# 15
05-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Final update:
The latest patch has resolved the issue and all of my ships are now playable.
Thanks to everyone who helped.
Career Officer
# 16
07-16-2013, 02:06 PM
I'm glad your version of the issue got fixed. I've had the same thing going on for me for months:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=543511

I'll try the resolution suggested in this thread and see if it works for my affected toon.
Career Officer
# 17
07-17-2013, 07:09 AM
I tried that and it didn't work. I can switch ships around and use starships and shuttles and BOFF slots but I still have two starships and a shuttle ready. Nuts.