Ensign
Edit* Crystalline Entity remake for those that don't know about the new content.
I was really hoping for some new challenging PvE content and boy was this a let down. Why does everything but the no win scenario have to be a faceroll Cryptic?! Can you please make some challenging content!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE

Last edited by eyejack; 04-11-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2013, 12:54 PM
I find that it is much easier to get my point across when I actually state what the heck I'm talking about.
Survivor of Romulus
Myself and few of my Fleetmates where thinking that there should be a Elite Version of the Crystalline Entity, but not only that, but all of the PvE missions, I mean we have Elite STF's so why not? You could get better rewards, more Dilithium/Marks etc for doing these Elite versions. In my opinion it would be fun to do and add some more challenge to the current missions we have.
Lieutenant
# 4
04-11-2013, 12:58 PM
I would have to agree because as of right now its just face roll. Yawnnnn
Captain
# 5
04-11-2013, 12:59 PM
This IS the elite version...

Dumbed down like everything else
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Ensign
# 6
04-11-2013, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erocker View Post
I find that it is much easier to get my point across when I actually state what the heck I'm talking about.
didnt think i had to with it being the only new event. wow LOL
for those uninformed about what the new even. It is the Crystalline Entity Remake.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-11-2013, 01:02 PM
It's not boring, but it is a significant step-down from the original version. I'm not sure I like the prevalence of the Tholians (just feels like, now that they're in the game, they have to use them for every new bit of content).

Love that, even though there's a big warning, people still fire at it during the absorption phase. Guess they really want that 1st Place trophy.
Captain
# 8
04-11-2013, 01:02 PM
The challenge is to get 1st place.

If you want to have more challenge in game use weaker ships. Use lower grade gear. Don't have any duty officers on active duty. You will probably need to do stuff like that to have the challenge you want because I don't think they will make missions be very hard because not everyone has the best gear and stuff to make missions easier. Also a lot of people who play are not hard core gamers. A lot of people who play also use public queues and if things are made to be very hard most people wont be able to finish the missions with random people.
Captain
# 9
04-11-2013, 01:07 PM
For more challenge, don't use Fire At Will, Cannon Scatter Volley, or Gravity Well.
Commander
# 10
04-11-2013, 01:11 PM
You are wrong! I just done it with PUG, all I saw there were exploding ships from left to right.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."