Commander
I was able to modify one of my BOFF's in the tailor shop, but not the others. I have several slots available, but can't select the BOFF's I want to modify. Can you tell me how to do that please?
Captain
# 2
04-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Some Boffs, such as the Photonic, cannot change their costumes. Which Boff are you trying to alter?
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Commander
# 3
04-09-2013, 02:53 PM
The only boff I can change is my Borg. None of the others have a button you can click to modify.
Rihannsu
# 4
04-09-2013, 03:42 PM
What boffs do you have?

All the regular boffs can be modified in the tailor.

Only the special boffs, the Jem'Hadar, the Reman, the Photonic Science, the Photonic MACO, KAGE liberated borg, and the Breen (forgive me if I'm forgetting any), cannot be modified in the tailor.

Last edited by f9thaceshigh; 04-09-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Ensign
# 5
04-10-2013, 04:18 AM
can someone help me..i know its not completely related to the topic,but for some reason after more than one year i use STO, i stll can't create topics..anyway i recently reached the commander rank,and beside a new ship i also got a "free change costume".but how do i use it?if i go to a tailor and try to get any other uniform it still asks me to pay for it
Career Officer
# 6
04-10-2013, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstarzx View Post
can someone help me..i know its not completely related to the topic,but for some reason after more than one year i use STO, i stll can't create topics..anyway i recently reached the commander rank,and beside a new ship i also got a "free change costume".but how do i use it?if i go to a tailor and try to get any other uniform it still asks me to pay for it
When you click "buy" , the confirmation popup should read something like " You will be charged 0 EC". I'd say that maybe the tailor is bugged, but we all know that there are no bugs in STO.
Ensign
# 7
04-10-2013, 05:38 AM
hmm i tried both the tailor on earth's spacedock and the academy,and every time i try ot get the ds9 uniform,it asks me to pay 500 credit,unfortunately
Commander
# 8
04-10-2013, 06:25 AM
I think that's my problem. I was trying to modify the Jem'hadr. I was also trying to modify the Reman. I see the Lethian can be modified as well. I will try with my Fed toon.

I noticed some characters have a nice variety of uniforms. How do I get access to them? I assume you have to be a subscriber?
Rihannsu
# 9
04-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstarzx View Post
hmm i tried both the tailor on earth's spacedock and the academy,and every time i try ot get the ds9 uniform,it asks me to pay 500 credit,unfortunately
Unfortuately thats correct. The DS9, TOS, WOK, Open top, and several other uniforms are products which you have to buy. Usually its 500 zen or 5.00 dollars US. Basically, if you look in your selection menu, if it has a gold coin after the name, and its name isnt in blue, it costs money. The only free uniforms are the default blue titled ones..