Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Captain
# 13
04-12-2013, 09:27 AM
Well, I got nothing more to say. As far as I can tell, it's all correct (no, I wasn't cross-checking every Tier 2 ships stats... ).

Now there are only the LB and Lobi ships missing and visual enhancements to be made (giving Jem'Hadar ships and the Orb Weaver the cross faction golden scheme). Giving the retrofit Kamarag battle cruiser the note "was limited time reward and no longer obtainable" like the retrofit Support cruiser has.

One aspect I wasn't mentioning was ship specific power bonuses (I.E. +5 power to all subsystems for most FED cruisers). Some are listed in the comparator (usually from starfish's chart), most aren't. It's up to you if you want to add them for all ships or not.

The reason I didn't bring this up earlier is that, while sometimes important, they are sort of second rate stats (with inertia values for example) that are not too easy to "handle". For instance I wouldn't believe wiki's statements on these stats (if they're even present, not always the case).

If you'll want to add ship power bonuses, I'll do my best to find them in-game and update the wiki, if not, well, I may get to update the wiki as well, sometime.

Overall, great work.

(And for the missing ships, maybe ask in a new thread, might catch some proud owner's attention.)
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!