Starfleet Veteran
# 11
04-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Okay, dumb question.

Where on the support page do I actually file a billing ticket? I clicked the "Contact Us" link, and it doesn't look like this is what you're talking about.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
04-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightionny View Post
Okay, dumb question.

Where on the support page do I actually file a billing ticket? I clicked the "Contact Us" link, and it doesn't look like this is what you're talking about.
That's the right place Under category, choose Billing Support > ZEN Offer.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
04-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
That's the right place Under category, choose Billing Support > ZEN Offer.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Yeah, I found it on a second look. I copied and pasted the details from Steam (including the time and confirmation number) into the ticket, and PMed you the ticket number.

I *hope* you've remembered to turn off any feature that may keep devs such as yerself from receiving forums PMs from us mere mortals?
Rihannsu
# 14
04-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Sent you a PM with ticket #. This web site really hates Google Chrome, btw. The profile page is a garbled mess unless I view it with Explorer.

Last edited by voxinvictus; 04-12-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Career Officer
# 15
04-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Now I'm getting a redirect loop trying to get to Contact Us.

EDIT: This is ridiculous. No matter how I do it it keeps getting into a redirect loop. I hate to do it but I might have to email their support directly since their website is apparently a piece of crap.

Last edited by jexsamx; 04-12-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
04-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Make sure you're logged in, perhaps? It works fine for me; using Firefox.
Career Officer
# 17
04-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightionny View Post
Make sure you're logged in, perhaps? It works fine for me; using Firefox.
Logging in is exactly what I'm trying to do when it forces me into the redirect loop.

Which is bizarre because on their main page, I'm logged in. But when I clock Support, boom, redirect loop. If I copy/paste the support page url, I go there, but I'm not logged in. If I try to log in there, redirect loop.

I've attempted this and gotten the same results in IE, Firefox, and Chrome.

EDIT: Can someone link me directly to the ticket filing page? Maybe if I can bypass the borked login from the support page, it'll work...

Last edited by jexsamx; 04-12-2013 at 12:28 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 18
04-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
Logging in is exactly what I'm trying to do when it forces me into the redirect loop.

Which is bizarre because on their main page, I'm logged in. But when I clock Support, boom, redirect loop. If I copy/paste the support page url, I go there, but I'm not logged in. If I try to log in there, redirect loop.

I've attempted this and gotten the same results in IE, Firefox, and Chrome.

EDIT: Can someone link me directly to the ticket filing page? Maybe if I can bypass the borked login from the support page, it'll work...
A direct link won't work. There is a known issue where a small percent of players get a redirect when they try and access this page. This is why I included the email step, in the case you can't get into the page for some reason. Once you email, you'll get an auto response with your ticket number -- pass that along and I will then forward it

We've confirmed that the bonuses are now showing up in Steam for eligible packs and are working on auto-granting the bonus ZEN to anyone who purchased an eligible pack on Steam from 9AM PDT to the time the promo was manually started (a few minutes ago).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 19
04-12-2013, 12:36 PM
so you will be able to see whom purchased zen?
Career Officer
# 20
04-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
There is a known issue where a small percent of players get a redirect when they try and access this page.
Lucky me.

Well, thanks for getting on that. Hopefully the retroactive bonus will go through and I'll have sent that email for nothing. In any event, if I don't have the bonus by the time I get the ticket number, I'll kick it your way.
Closed Thread