Rihannsu
As the titles states, could the Tetryon Grid console (universal console unique to the Recluse Carrier) be given a look at by one the Devs? As it stands now, the console is pretty lackluster; most times it's not worth the slot that it takes up. Whats makes the console hard to use is that the tooltip is not very enlightening and the skill itself is very weak.

So, as to the changes, the console needs to gain something, either a secondary effect or boost its damage to be usable as a long CD burst damage attack. Also, could the console receive some sort of set bonus when used with the Tholian Web Generator; perhaps a longer duration on the Tetryon Grids energy damage buff (add 10 seconds for a 15 second long buff?)
Ensign
# 2
04-12-2013, 01:00 PM
I second this.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
04-12-2013, 01:06 PM
I understand that it was meant to be a blue laser light show. For show, kind of like the veteran firework reward.

working as intended.
Career Officer
# 4
04-12-2013, 01:40 PM
There's quite a few of these types of consoles that are really just a waste of space and don't offer nearly as much as they should especially for those in the store.

-Ablative Generator (has a gap between when your shields go down and the protection begins allowing for you to have 0 defense between the gap and can easily be destroyed)
-Metreon Gas Canisters
-Nadeon Detonator
-Photonic Displacer
-Tachyon Detector Field/Grid
-Transwarp Computer

As far as i'm concerned these are the worst ones and these and the one the OP wrote this thread about need to have a serious looking at...

That and Tachyon Beam because it's extremely weak as are most science skills right now. I do hope they are taking these things into account on Tribble!
MMO's of 2014 where normal gameplay is considered an exploit and the eastern billing model is celebrated by apologists. smh