Career Officer
# 11
04-12-2013, 02:19 PM
What the hell does registering mean? Details please.

Unless Nukara rep comes with a slew of BRAND SPANKIN' NEW Tholian missions and dailies, who the hell would want to go back here and regrind it ALL OVER AGAIN?

How about a space region to accompany the ground maps? Been wanting a space adventure zone for a while now...
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff - FIX THE UI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.

Last edited by hypl; 04-12-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Captain
# 12
04-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
well the one thing I liked about the rom rep was the story with the missions.... which imo would motivate me more to do more omega grinders.

They've set up for plenty of stories.... Tholian Portals... Mirror Stuff...
I like the stories too. I just didn't like grinding for them.

They should've made them an FE arc that started a week or two into Season 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Isnt that widow fighter a frigate?
Are you saying we get a generic frigate?
/swoooon
The Widow Fighter is a fighter. The Mesh Weaver is the frigate.
Rihannsu
# 13
04-12-2013, 02:21 PM
So being sure here, if we alread have the MK XII ground Tholian set, if we "register" it, we get 150 Tholian marks total, and we get to keep the set to use? If so, cool. Also, is this being counted as one of the two new ground sets? Or is this new new?

As usual, I suppose further information will come in later dev blogs or will show up on Tribble, but is the Azura Nebula group mission on the list for having Tholian marks and will it then have Fleet, Romulan, and Tholian marks?

Also, any sneak peaks at the new space sets, or can you let us know what makes a Tetryon weapon "Refracting?"

And any chance of getting a Tholian Bridge Officer?
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Career Officer
# 14
04-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
I think it gives you marks for the items, and tells the reputation that you do own it, unlocking a costume project for you.
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
04-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post

Unless Nukara rep comes with a slew of BRAND SPANKIN' NEW Tholian missions and dailies, who the hell would want to go back here and regrind it ALL OVER AGAIN?

How about a space region to accompany the ground maps? Been wanting a space adventure zone for a while now...
from the sounds of the blog. "registering" the set, unlocks it in the rep store, you get to keep the items, and get a few marks from it. so you wont have to unlock the set in store through a rep project, able to get more of them if you want to give them to your boffs for some reason.

as for the nukara rep, im sure they will add more. like the Tau Dewa tholian alert will likely hand out marks, and maybe even the Tau Dewa patrol missions that has the tholians in them.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 16
04-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valenn1 View Post
Wow... 150 Nukara marks for a 150 Lobi Set? Not cool!
You get to keep the set..... so you are complaining about getting 150 marks for nothing....derp....

Most of the questions and complaints are reading comprehension fails.....
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Commander
# 17
04-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomeight View Post
You get to keep the set..... so you are complaining about getting 150 marks for nothing....derp....
Well, in exchange for your 150 lobi. :p

Don't get me wrong, I think the idea is good: if they paid Lobi for the set, they should get a bit of a bonus for having it. I'm not sure 150 Tholian Marks is exactly what it should be worth, though.

I do see the two sides to it: one, you don't want a lot of marks to be available right away, because then people with the set will just blow through the rep without any effort. On the other hand, you want to give them some reward.

I would probably enhance the upgrade somehow, though I'm not sure exactly how. Have the Rep project change the 'old' gear into "Prototype" Mk XII Crystalline Shell stuff with a different color (but the same stats)? Or give say 5,000 dilithium ore per piece plus the 50 marks?

I don't know. I can understand people feeling that 50 marks per piece is a bit stingy, though.
Republic Veteran
# 18
04-12-2013, 02:51 PM
The only thing that could make this better would be a equipment slot for Captains and their BOFFs for the environment suits so I don't have to carry them around.
Career Officer
# 19
04-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Nice idea, but I'm getting tired of you removing our free drops and charging us through the nose for them. Not to mention that these box drops are a great source of EC income as the elite boxes sell on the exchange for 200,000 a piece. Then there's the additional Dilithium this rep system is going to require. Now I understand why you're giving us the 50K for the Crystalline event, it's so we can buy all the stuff we already had that you're taking away from us.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
Problem with your power tray? Try this, it worked for several of my characters.
Click for Stats

Last edited by khamseenair; 04-12-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Captain
# 20
04-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Get your standard tholian ground set now before it costs money.