Captain
# 71
03-28-2013, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildweasal View Post
also what is taking so long for them to put it in the fleet shipyards? its not that hard to do should it have not been done already or is this coming after the lock boxes with the bug
To be fair to them, they are rather busy working on new UI's, traits and that new faction, plus content.
Previously Alendiak
Daizen - Lvl 50 Engineer - Fleet Avenger
Selia - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Avenger
Toval - Lvl 50 Tactical - Fleet Mogai
Lt. Commander
# 72
03-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerstorm View Post
Not in the game.
That.

Ugly ship from a timeline that will never exist.
Career Officer
# 73
04-12-2013, 10:13 PM
I'd like to see something more like with the new kumari ships.

The phaser lance as a special high dmg slotable weapon (like the wing cannons) with like a 10 degree arc and a special fireing mode either build in or with a console that does the extra strong phaser lance attack with high shield penetration.

The rest as everyone else here:

lt com tac would be nice, 4th tac console, +10% hull and shield as any fleet version

would love to see +1 turnrate also but dont really expect any of it
Career Officer
# 74
04-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Either:

REPLACE:
Lt Tac + Ens Tac WITH: Lt Commander Tac Boff Slot

OR

ADD

1 more Tactical console.

Fix the lance too, that thing is just a disgrace atm.

One Year and Three months waiting for Fleet Galaxy X - "Technical Difficulties" Since 8th Feb 12.
Landmark Technical Difficulties Dates: 13/01/12 - 8/11/12 - 14/11/12 - 14/12/12 - 26/04/13
Captain
# 75
04-13-2013, 05:20 AM
Like I said in the other Fleet Galaxy-X thread...

Implement a "Universal" console slot on the Galaxy-X. Plop whatever kind of console you want in there, and boom, you have a really customizable starship.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Ensign
# 76
04-13-2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
You're doing something wrong. My lance hits for between 18 and 30K in each of the two pulses. I am guessing you are not precisely lined up on your target in which case it often misses or does much less damage. The trick to using the lance is subspace jump and tractor then hit it having already buffed up. In 3 hours in Kerrat this evening I got 21 kills using this method. Would be happy to show you if you contact me ingame. Having said all that I would like to see it as an ACCx3 beam and doing about 50% more damage. For the rest of the ship it desperately needs a Lt Cmd Tac and an additional TAC console.

And I love the look of the third nacelle

EDIT: added just now

[11:59] [Combat (Self)] Your Phaser Spinal Lance dealt 4462 (5254) shield damage to Pudding.

[11:59] [Combat (Self)] Your Phaser Spinal Lance deals 16505 (22945) Phaser Damage to Pudding.

[11:59] [Combat (Self)] Your Directed Energy Modulation I deals 251 (265) Phaser Damage to Pudding.

[11:59] [Combat (Self)] Your Phaser Spinal Lance deals 21759 (22945) Phaser Damage to Pudding.
seeing as cryptic doesn't like massive damage in a single shot, based on the tricobalt adjustment I think it'd be better to have it simply fire faster to make it more useful
Career Officer
# 77
04-13-2013, 07:05 AM
Something of a "Shock Cruiser" meant to break a PVP stalemate. IE, it finds a high value target (maybe a healer, maybe a sci ship that won't stop subnucing everyone, etc), locks it up, and kills it.
On the subject of Abramsverse stuff in STO: http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/07...l-rivera-part/
And more reasons against JJ Trek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiQ9piVgtWM
And even more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REOjxvQPQNQ

Last edited by a3001; 04-13-2013 at 07:08 AM.
Commander
# 78
04-13-2013, 07:29 AM
So the consensus is Lt. Cmdr Tac station, 4 Tac Consoles, (but a 5 Tac console cruiser dosent exist and would be awesome) ACC 3 on the lance with a shorter cooldown (something equal to or as good as what the Grumba has) And a better turn rate. Did I miss anything? Oh right Saucer seperation. Not much to ask for. I say give it the same Boff layout as the Breen Cruiser and it would be one of the best Ships in the Game.
Starfleet Veteran
# 79
04-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admgreer View Post
So the consensus is Lt. Cmdr Tac station, 4 Tac Consoles, (but a 5 Tac console cruiser dosent exist and would be awesome) ACC 3 on the lance with a shorter cooldown (something equal to or as good as what the Grumba has) And a better turn rate. Did I miss anything? Oh right Saucer seperation. Not much to ask for. I say give it the same Boff layout as the Breen Cruiser and it would be one of the best Ships in the Game.
well the consensus was good, until you bring the breen bo layout tho.
Republic Veteran
# 80
04-13-2013, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admgreer View Post
Well there is a 5 tac console cruiser in the game in the Bortasqu and giving it the layout of the Breen ship would make pretty much every other cruiser in the game obsolete.