Empire Veteran
# 101
04-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
Incorrect. I doubt you even have the ship. lol.
I know right? Now if it actually had a cmdr TAC slot it might be capable of the stuff he says it is.
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Career Officer
# 102
04-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
Buddy, there's not chance in hell a Vesta is going to take down a Bortasu'.

I'm sorry, but if an Oddyssey can't even scratch the paint job, a Vesta sure as hell isn't going to come close. lol
Do you seriously PvP at all? a Tac officer in a Vesta is about as lethal a combination as you can get.

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

An Introduction to the Gorn (RP guide) / Ten Forward Fanfics
Commander
# 103
04-14-2013, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Do you seriously PvP at all? a Tac officer in a Vesta is about as lethal a combination as you can get.
Not according to the two Vestas I steamrolled last night.

Oh, and Sander I'll be on tonight around 7:00 pm ish after work, if you wish to do a one on one PVP with your Vesta vs my Brotasqu', let me know.

Last edited by benovide; 04-14-2013 at 08:33 AM.
Commander
# 104
04-14-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Not according to the two Vestas I steamrolled last night.

Oh, and Sander I'll be on tonight around 7:00 pm ish after work, if you wish to do a one on one PVP with your Vesta vs my Brotasqu', let me know.
Oh, and as an aid to you, I usually use full Dis builds for my Brotasqu' to capitalize on its special weapon.
Career Officer
# 105
04-14-2013, 04:26 PM
I don't actually have a Vesta - I just know from personal experience how deadly they can be in the right hands.

If you ever do face a Vesta flown by someone who actually knows what he's doing, you'll quickly find yourself at the bottom of an over-buffed grav well full of warp plasma and tric mines being mercilessly shot to pieces by aux cannons from well outside your useful firing arc. And all you can to is sit back and watch your Bortasqu' majestically explode.

It's happened to me. It will happen to you too, sooner or later.

Empire Veteran
# 106
04-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Quote:
I don't actually have a Vesta - I just know from personal experience how deadly they can be in the right hands.

If you ever do face a Vesta flown by someone who actually knows what he's doing, you'll quickly find yourself at the bottom of an over-buffed grav well full of warp plasma and tric mines being mercilessly shot to pieces by aux cannons from well outside your useful firing arc. And all you can to is sit back and watch your Bortasqu' majestically explode.

It's happened to me. It will happen to you too, sooner or later.
Hell probably play it off as that person "cheating" since his bortasqu is the "king".
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Commander
# 107
04-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Quote:
I don't actually have a Vesta
I stopped reading there.
Career Officer
# 108
04-15-2013, 12:03 AM
Quote:
I stopped reading there.
I was trying to post a word to the wise from someone who has considerable experience PvPing in a Bortasqu' going up against the best Sci jockeys the Feds have to offer.

If you can't be bothered to even read a post beyond half a sentence, then you're a tool, and trying to help you out is plainly hopeless.

I'm sorry I wasted our time.

Commander
# 109
04-15-2013, 08:49 AM
Quote:
I was trying to post a word to the wise from someone who has considerable experience PvPing in a Bortasqu' going up against the best Sci jockeys the Feds have to offer.

If you can't be bothered to even read a post beyond half a sentence, then you're a tool, and trying to help you out is plainly hopeless.

I'm sorry I wasted our time.
It's ok, I forgive you.