Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 31
04-13-2013, 09:45 AM
right now my klingin has only got part of outfit 4 available to him. Everything except the helmet.
His name is keekaro@Gash-jackel
Captain
# 32
04-14-2013, 05:18 PM
bump to keep thread from going to page 2.

Any updates on possible leads yet?
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voth Guy
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Captain
# 33
04-15-2013, 06:59 AM
This thread warms my heart thanks for looking into it

We no longer include the forums, or players in general - tacofangs
Career Officer
# 34
04-15-2013, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler2 View Post
bump to keep thread from going to page 2.

Any updates on possible leads yet?
For what it's worth, this thread was started on last week's patch day (Thursday). We probably won't hear anything until Wednesday/Thursday this week (today is Monday) if Roxy is going to any dialogue options to resolve the costume issue.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Career Officer
# 35
04-15-2013, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
If you're only missing partial set pieces, then this is an issue with the data associated with the Costume itself, not the Unlock. You received the unlock (and, I presume, the Accolade), and therefore aren't suffering from an issue specifically related to this thread.

The missing costume pieces issues will need to have their own thread. As far as I'm aware, it's limited to just KHG Helmets and Chest Pieces, both of which have already been reported to our Character Art team for review.
Any hope of getting an update on this then. Including the crooked KDF Honor boots (vanilla set) That slide inside if a female stands. And the Be'Ves chest option. And some of the helmets. Since I've bin trying to get any response for months now. Even mailed a few times to Dstahl himself I seen somethings get fixed by continuesly trying to point it out. But these issues are still there. So it would be nice if we just got a whole update on the Reputation system which has its flaws.
Survivor of Romulus
# 36
04-15-2013, 01:57 PM
Ticket 1,549,978; character is "Matt@MGDawson"

Though I would say why is a project needed when before the Rep system you simply had to acquire the relevent set pieces?

Last edited by mattdawson; 04-15-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Career Officer
# 37
04-16-2013, 01:02 AM
Rybak@rybaksix

All accolades needed completed, yet the shadow operative not unlocked. Cant use the final Omega tailor options.

I posted support ticket, the reply was something like that "oh, that's something new, consider posting in bug report section." I submitted that ticket after posting in various tailoring threads, I gave up.
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Character name: Spoock@squonkman

Got the Honor Guard Elite and Honor Guard Commander accolades but the Honor Guard Elite Commander did not register.

Got the Omega Force Operative and Honor Guard Commander accolades but the Omega Force Shadow Operative did not register.

Possible cause: I had all the gear prior to season 7 but got one missing optional after the season 7 launch.

Because of that, I do not have access to the corresponding clothing options for neither of those two suits at the tailor.
Lieutenant
# 39
04-17-2013, 06:00 AM
Anubis@alenj - This toon has all the Omega Mk XII, all the ticks show for the accolade but it does not show as complete. I submited 2 tickets but cant remember what ticket ID is!!
Commander
# 40 Omega Force Veteran accolade
04-17-2013, 01:37 PM
I submitted a ticket a while back under Bam-Bam@fadmbambam, but I don't see any of the bug tickets in the "View My Tickets" area.

I have completed the Omega Force Veteran accolade, but my accolade list is messed up on it. There's actually two problems:

1) The accolade is listed twice. Although the first accolade shows I have all of the items, it doesn't show as completed and I haven't received the accolade points or the title.

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/v...eVeteran-1.png

2) The second one says that I don't have the Mark XI Omega PSG, even though I've had it for a while.

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/v...eVeteran-2.png
---------------------------------------------------
Sadly, I will NOT become a lifetime member due to PWE's absolutely horrid "customer service." If PWE corrects this, then I will reassess.

Last edited by fadmbambam; 04-17-2013 at 01:40 PM.