Ensign
I had a Subscription. My credit card company changes via bank so renewal based on saved purchase source is declined and sub runs out. I had almost 30 mil in ec. All those credits are wiped to 10mil. If I resub do I get my creduts back? I was under the understanding that services recieved via sub would be maintianed. Hell I was subed for 190.57 days. I have paid more in cash then the 500z for ec cap increase via z market is worth. If I still have my extra spaces in banks then why do I not still have my EC?
Please advise me. I am so very furious.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
04-13-2013, 11:54 AM
your credits shouldn't disappear if your over the cap due to subbing, you just cannot earn any more until your under the 10 mil cap.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Captain
# 3
04-14-2013, 09:30 PM
If you subbed and cancelled you'll keep the inventory and other upgrades that you've unlocked already.

You won't lose any ship slots, bank space or EC and you'll be able to continue normally had you bought all these things from the C Store.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin