Ensign
# 11
04-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Is it normal that unlike every other patch notes post.... this one has forgot to mention that: the Mission Journals are being reworked and New Character Creation is still locked for Klinks and Rommies?
Career Officer
# 12
04-16-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
[*]Liberated Borg may now select Elusive as an optional trait.
*Dances the happy dance!*

Yes! Thanks for this!

Tim
Quote:
-Sela now has a cape.
-She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back". It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.
Career Officer
# 13
04-16-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
  • To'Duj Fighters now have Battle Cloaking Devices.
    • This is a retroactive change that will apply to existing players.
    • This is an extra power; it does not require a device or console slot.
The To'Duj and Peregrine previously had identical stats. What are the Peregrines gaining to compensate?
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
04-16-2013, 03:02 PM
Crossing my fingers that the To'Duj hanger pets also get a battle cloak. Oh heck, Why can't my Vo'quv cloak?
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.

General:
  • Changed the initial Console Choice from Admiral Quinn in the Fed Tutorial.
    • Replaced the "Flow Capacitor" console from Sci option with a "Shield Hitpoint" console.
hmmm is this field gen or a new science console...
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=490421 We want this help build support!
Captain
# 16
04-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Wish I could test, but the server is turned off.
Career Officer
# 17
04-16-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombadier22 View Post
hi, some of my friends recieved free ZEN when they first transfered to tribble, and I was wondering, does everyone get that? If so then I have not gotten any free zen ( which is a shame, I was hoping to try out some ZEN ships to see if they are worth buying on holodeck) and if not...please can you make it so ? (please pardon the pun )

thank you
They gave out free Zen on tribble back when the F2P playtest was going on, but I don't think they have since. The sum of Zen you have on Tribble should be equal to the amount you have purchased on Holodeck as far as I know. Since there isn't as much to buy on Tribble, and purchases on Holodeck no longer carry across, most people have a stockpile built up, which may be what your friends are seeing.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
04-16-2013, 03:43 PM
So I went into the tailor to see if could fix my faceless, torsoless Romulan Bridge officer. Only to find out I STILL can't modify her appearance. I could in the last build, I just couldn't purchase it. is this horrible bug going to be fixed either on Holodeck or Tribble for the LoR update? It's very disconcerting having this Faceless, torsoless figure pop up on the large viewscreen.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7, the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Career Officer
# 19
04-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Have to say that I'm loving the new donkey icon for the Stubborn trait!
------------------------------------------------
Joined in March, 2011. Lifer since December, 2011.
Ensign
# 20
04-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanteanboy View Post
Is it normal that unlike every other patch notes post.... this one has forgot to mention that: the Mission Journals are being reworked and New Character Creation is still locked for Klinks and Rommies?
Yeah I noticed that too, raced to the character creation screen to see if it was possible to play one... nope, still can't. So had my hopes up then dashed to realize they still can't be played... well played cryptic, well played..

I'm gonna go cry in my closet now.