Rihannsu
So I think we might need to start testing Romulans soon. In a little over a month LoR expansion comes out and we have not tested anything on the Romulan side.

Unless PWE/Cryptic has done a lot of internal testing on it and my guess is that they have not had a huge amount of time because of the amount that needs to be developed.

At least upon up the Klingon 1-20 if not everything so we can start slamming in all the issues and bug reports.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
04-16-2013, 07:55 AM
The Devs have setup a timetable for testing (unknown to us players what the timetable is). I'm sure they will be putting Romulans up when they are ready to put them up. Soon (TM)

Patience is the word of the month.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Rihannsu
# 3
04-16-2013, 09:47 AM
I tested the free to play system and we had a good amount of time to help work out issues and play to max to see if there was anything that needed work.

I have seen everything you have said but I'm just pointing it out that this is going to be a very small test window at this point.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
04-16-2013, 10:24 AM
Romulans will be the last thing they give us access to, otherwise they wouldnt get enough feedback on anything else.
Rihannsu
# 5
04-16-2013, 01:49 PM
That is true but I'm more worried about time and time for testing. We will need a week or two to play through the 8 new KDF missions and the 6 Nimbus missions to see if we can break them or find issues with them. We could use a month or two of Romulan testing before it goes live.

May 21st is a little close for everything that needs to be worked through.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
04-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Romulans will be released the weekend before going live, I bet....

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Captain
# 7
04-16-2013, 06:02 PM
Quote:
The Devs have setup a timetable for testing (unknown to us players what the timetable is).
Wasn't it right in one of the Dev blogs (or a Stahl interview, can't remember) that this stuff is going on Tribble about 1 month in advance?

Seems to me things are about on track.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom