Lt. Commander
# 1 Bodly they rode - Intruder
04-16-2013, 09:10 PM
Is it just me or does Kar'ukan always disappear so you can't complete the mission? The normal responce is to 'log out' and do it again... But I've done that 3 times already and have spent almost an hour trying to complete the mission. I get to Ops and start fighting and then he disappears...

This is getting unbearable if you ask me, because 'bugs' have happened to me quite a lot now since I got another toon. I don't remember it this bad when I first started with my only toon.

Any advice out there? I submitted a ticket, but the last ticket I submitted took days!!!
Captain
# 2
04-16-2013, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corjet View Post
Is it just me or does Kar'ukan always disappear so you can't complete the mission? The normal responce is to 'log out' and do it again... But I've done that 3 times already and have spent almost an hour trying to complete the mission. I get to Ops and start fighting and then he disappears...

This is getting unbearable if you ask me, because 'bugs' have happened to me quite a lot now since I got another toon. I don't remember it this bad when I first started with my only toon.

Any advice out there? I submitted a ticket, but the last ticket I submitted took days!!!
Ok let me explain

Kar'Ukan does indeed "Disappear" he leaves to go to his ship

Now then before YOU can exit to the fleet battle you must finish off the rest of the jem hadar in DS9 OPs and then wait till your personal red alert ends then you will be prompted to beam out.

You will be on your ship and commence a massive fleet battle that is where kar'ukan will meet his end not on DS9 itself.

So just make sure to clean up the mess in OPs then wait for a couple minutes and you should receive a hail from one of your BOFFs (Either your boff or kurland) to beam to your ship.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Thank you, but since I posted I've been sitting here... So that makes it 25 minutes. No hail from any BOff, no one... Mess is cleaned up since I had nothing else to do I was going to polish the floor but I thought that would be going to far since the next person will possibly be sitting here for as long as I have
Lt. Commander
# 4 I remember a few years back...
04-16-2013, 10:13 PM
When the maybe 3 times I requested GM support it took less than 20 minutes for a GM to respond and quickly resolve any issues I had then...

Now, it's been about a 2 hours at this one single mission, trying to complete it. This time I've been sitting in this mission and still no response what so ever, except from these forums.

This is the most single ill-supported game I've ever been in and it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth, which will definitely transfer over to any whom I have to speak to about this game. And that is much sadder
Captain
# 5
04-16-2013, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corjet View Post
Thank you, but since I posted I've been sitting here... So that makes it 25 minutes. No hail from any BOff, no one... Mess is cleaned up since I had nothing else to do I was going to polish the floor but I thought that would be going to far since the next person will possibly be sitting here for as long as I have
Dont hold your breath about support tickets you would do better spitting into the wind as far as the mission just skip it if you have the level.

Then later come back to it i had a similar problem with a mission a while back and i still havent completed the final mission on the borg collective episode (Forgot the name).

I get to where Q says to fight the borg again and this time "With feeling" and no borg show up so the fight never takes place and the mission never gets resolved.

I to sent a ticket several months back no reply and no resolution to my problem so my advice is skip the mission your stuck on and move on to the next episode.