Career Officer
# 301
04-12-2013, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethpower121 View Post
I'll be revealing a little bit of my mission plot in a couple of days.. Hope it's good..
Maybe that's not a good idea. Someone else might attempt to emulate your idea and then claim that they came up with the idea. Maybe it would be better until you finish the mission, take a FRAPS video of the final product and the uploading, and then tell us. Maybe I'm over-reacting, but I give that a advice because i've seen the ugly side of it. But if you need to do that, maybe reveal/discuss it with drkfrontiers and tweek it that way...
If you want more pointers from other people you can always make changes after you publish it....it up to you
Survivor of Romulus
# 302
04-12-2013, 04:27 AM
You got nothing to worry about from us. We wont steal your ideas Besides I want to see what Mr Tholian guy is up to and whether or not i'll have to go a kick his crystalined butt.

That said if you hceck out the fourms for this project. There is a thread with stuff for sharing (Ships not in the foundry yet, outfits, species ideas)
Career Officer
# 303
04-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
You got nothing to worry about from us. We wont steal your ideas Besides I want to see what Mr Tholian guy is up to and whether or not i'll have to go a kick his crystalined butt.

That said if you hceck out the fourms for this project. There is a thread with stuff for sharing (Ships not in the foundry yet, outfits, species ideas)
oO of course we have ships....unless you're thinking about something else
Rihannsu
# 304
04-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
I did. Again. To no avail. I think I might scrap the project and start over. Because i won't be able to publish it this way.
Unless someone else figures out the problem
Try doing a screen shot of your story objectives.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 305
04-14-2013, 04:27 PM
here is the list. If you wanted the whole objective tree, in the middle, that's going to be a lot of screen shots. Let me know

Story Objectives

Last edited by apocalypse2001; 04-17-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Commander
# 306
04-17-2013, 01:50 PM
Cant bring up a large version.
Can you screen shoot the far bottom left, also drag the left hand bar to show all the text in that box please.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Career Officer
# 307
04-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
Cant bring up a large version.
Can you screen shoot the far bottom left, also drag the left hand bar to show all the text in that box please.
i changed the type of link. Try clicking on it now.
Rihannsu
# 308
04-18-2013, 01:54 PM
I can zoom in on this one but I can only see the detail of the first objective.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 309
04-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
I can zoom in on this one but I can only see the detail of the first objective.
i'm not sure to what you are referring.... are you talking about the RIGHT side?? or the ones on the bottom?

in any case, here is
Survivor of Romulus
# 310
04-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
i'm not sure to what you are referring.... are you talking about the RIGHT side?? or the ones on the bottom?

in any case, here is
you've put the stroy item into the wrong map.