Rihannsu
# 11
04-18-2013, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindmage2 View Post
We have no reason to visit our interiors. They had DOFF missions you could get by visiting the interior, but people complained about it. Now you can access those missions from the DOFF interface.
There are still a few doff assignments you have to fetch manually from NPCs inside the ship (as anyone who does MK12 consoles knows). And people are right to complain about it. The special bridges at least have a phone so you don't need to run around the whole ship to get them, but it's still a total waste of time to go through extra loading screens just to get those assignments to show up in the same list as everything else does.
Quote:
You can switch to your shuttle by going to your transporter room in the interior, but i doubt anyone does that since they probably think it's easier to do so from ESD, Starbase 39, K7 or DS9.
Since season 7, you don't actually have to switch to your shuttle anymore at all. Which is great.
Quote:
They try to do stuff with the interior, but get the same reaction every time...people complaining.
Of course people will complain when the only purpose of a ship interior is to waste extra time doing things for no good reason. People like it when a ship interior contains something actually useful. Like in Tuffli and D'kora class ships. The only useful thing on a standard ship interior is the account bank.
Commander
# 12
04-18-2013, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpangel View Post
Of course people will complain when the only purpose of a ship interior is to waste extra time doing things for no good reason. People like it when a ship interior contains something actually useful. Like in Tuffli and D'kora class ships. The only useful thing on a standard ship interior is the account bank.
I second this - The D'kora has THE single most useful bridge in the game imho [I KNOW the Tuffli has a couple more bits to it.. but the fact that the D'Kora manages to compact it all into a 4 sq ft space makes it that much more useful.

And yea - to the OP - That's not unique to the JHAS or Mobius. None of the box ships [or "Unique" one-off bridges without lower decks have the ability to add trophies.
Republic Veteran
# 13
04-18-2013, 05:50 AM
I would be happy to display trophies on the bridge of my Galor if I could. It would give it a nice bounty hunter feel to it.